Possession of the Alpha (History)

Start from the beginning

"Jamie? Jamie Cooper? The Red Crest Pack?"

I pulled back and looked up at him suspiciously "yeah....." He growls and slumps back on the bed.

"I can't stand that guy. I met him a few times at the international meetings" the intentions meetings are for each alpha of every pack in America to attend. That includes Luna's,I never thought about that. I suddenly began panicking,josh rushed over to me and took my hands in his.

"Are you alright"

I nod and slowly began to compose myself.

"I just realised that in a few weeks we'll have to see Jamie at the meeting. He doesn't know I have a mate" josh looked at me strangely and I knew I'd have to tell him the whole story.

"Me and Jamie were...quite serious at one point we dated for a year and a half." I pulled back and looked at his expression,each word I said was hurting him.....I wasn't even done yet. I grimaced before spilling my guts. "I.... I loved him" josh averte his gaze away from me and clenched his jaw tightly. "We never did anything but kiss and I broke it off when he started to pressure me. 6 months after that I realised how stupid I was to tell him I loved him because he never let me live it down. I grew to despise him and I hated being in his pack. Mom thought I should look for my true mate and then we moved here"

His expression was slightly calmer but I could still see he was fuming. Perhaps not with me but I couldn't be sure. His head whipped to me "did he ever hurt you?" His voice was full of emotion and his eyes were slightly moist. Was he crying? I rushed over to him and sat as close as I could,I reached out to him and he leaned in to kiss me gently. I pulled back and shook my head "no,not physically anyway". His face flooded with relief and he quickly took his sleeve to wipe his eyes.

"Sorry,just the idea of you ever loving any body else.....it hurts. I understand why you were angry about my big number,if it felt anything like this.....I'm sorry" my anger,frustrating and suspicion all melted with those words. I had hurt him. I lifted my hand and rested it against his cheek,he closed his eyes and leant into my hand. I leant in and pressed my lips against his,both of us deepened the kiss and I shuffled back further onto the bed. My lips never left his and I slowly slid my shirt over my head,he pulled back then to my surprise rolled us over so I was on top. I looked at him curiously and was met with his smirk,he tilted his head to the side exposing his neck.

"You still wanna mark me?" He whispered seductively,oh yeah he's back! I smiled and leant down so I was right by his ear.

"Yeah,why not?" I teased,he snickered at me and I began kissing down his tender neck. He groaned slightly as I nibbled gently on a tender spot. I kissed it one final time before my teeth sharpened and I sunk them into his skin. He winced and let out a growl of pain,I continued until he moaned in pleasure then licked across the wound to heal it. It took its picture form and the same picture from my neck appeared on his. Each couples mark is different but the two mates have a matching pair,I think that's awesome!

He looked up towards me smirked as he slowly grazed his hand up my thigh,I closed my eyes and moaned as he reach the top. "Love that sound" He purred then flipped us again so he was now back in control. I sighed,I didn't think it was gunna last that long,but It was fun while it lasted. He smirked then slipped off my leggings so I was just in my bra and panties....well when I say panties..

Josh's eyes went black with lust as he saw I was wearing the red thong he'd begged me to pack. I bit my lip and smiled widely,this was about the only thing I did have control on. I tilted my head teasingly "you like?" I whisper,sitting up so I was directly by his ear. He pressed his forehead against mine,tingles rippling all around that area because of it.

"Oh yes" he purred

I smirked back at him and slid his shirt over his head,he took care of getting his trousers off so now we were both in our underwear. Josh had literally ripped off my underwear last time but that might have been because I was being effected majorly by the heat. It wasn't effecting me right now but even still me and my wolf wanted him. Josh was straddling me and caressing me gently as he kissed me,I slid my hand onto his ass causing him to growl in approval. I loved that sound...

He eyed me lustfully "Wow,someone's getting into all this.." He purrs as he kisses my stomach,working his way up...

I attempt to answer but all that escapes my lips is a moan when he reaches his destination....well destinations if you get what I mean. He nibbles,kisses and teases until he slips off my remaining clothes. I do the same to him,then let out a further moan when we start.

_________________________

Joshua's P.O.V

I roll off her,both of us panting and sweating buckets. I knew I had satisfied her and she had definitely done the same to me. She turned her head to me,still breathing heavily.

"How was that?" She panted,she was so self conscious when it came to sex. I turned to face her and tried to slow my breathing,she'd really tired me out.

"Wow!" Is all I could muster,seriously she was a fast learner! She smiled appreciatively,the mind link had kicked in and now we were even. She turned to me and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Your not curious about your performance?" She asked sarcastically,i snickered and sat up.

"Don't need to baby,your panting and you screamed my name out several times,how much better can I get?" I shrugged,she blushed a little and but her lip remembering.

Hell yeah I was good!

A.N/ sorry haven't uploaded in a little while,I'm gonna do another chapter again today and finally start getting some interesting things going! Thank you for all your reads I really appreciate them! Now schools out I will up load abit more!