Chapter 5

My P.O.V.

______________________

I don't want anyone one to know about me and Drew yet!

*on the phone with NIKI*

C: What are you doing today?

N: Why?

C: Me and Dre...... Me and they boys are heading to the mall

N: Is TC going to be there?

C: Why do you think I'm inviting you Ms. Carter!

N: WHEN? WHERE? WHAT TIME? OH MY GOD!

C: 3:00, Galleria Mall, no fangirling when you see them!

N: Okay I'll meet you there!

*end of conversation*

Niki P.O.V.

_____________________________

Oh my god. I'm seeing TC CARTER! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! What am I gonna wear?!?!?!?!?!? Okay I gotta calm down before I fall! I have to look good. I throw on a pair of shorts and my Spider-Man shirt and a pair of red vans. I run to the bathroom, I straighten my hair and did my makeup. I go back to my room and grabs my Spider-Man snapback, Spider-Man case, and my keys and goes downstairs and run out the door. Oh my god can't wait to see TC again!

My P.O.V.

______________________________

*on the phone with ANDIE* (sorry i called you anna last chapter)

C: Hey what's your plans for today?

A: Not much why?

C: I have a surprise for you.

A: Unles it's Jayk........... OH MY GOD THEIR HOME HUH?

C: Yeah

A: Prove it!

*Holds the phone out*

C: Jayk! Say hi!

J: Why?

C: Just do it!

J: But I'm watching the Heat game!

C: JUST DO IT PLEASE......

J: Hey!

*puts the phone back to my ear*

C: Believe me now?!?!

A: OH MY GOD THEIR HOME! Can you get me to meet him please!!!!!!

C: Galleria Mall, 3:00, I gotta go!

A: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*end of phone call*

Andie P.O.V.

_______________________________

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Jayk Purdy is the sexiest man ever! AND I'M MEETING HIM!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh. I grab my keys and head for the mall.

My P.O.V.

________________________________

I called Niki, Andie, Monii, and Tatsi and told them all to meet me at the Galleria Mallat 3:00. It's now 2:30 and the boys are still downstairs. I go to the head of the stairs and yelled down, "Boys get dressed! Be ready in 30 minutes!" I hear them all yell what thats not enough time! I go back to Drews room and throw my clothes on. I can hear stomping up the stairs lol. They really need their time. Just as I got my clothes on, Drew walks ing and says I looked amazing and kisses me. I giggled. I grab my make up bag and plugged in my straightner and sat in front of Drews mirrors in his room. I start to do my make up when I see Drew staring at me. "Drew stop staring and go get dressed!" I undo my hair and straighten my hair. Drew was in the bathroom probably making his "Drew hair". I'm already done. "It's 2:50 lets go!" Drew and Blake come out of the bathroom followed by Devin and Jayk. Damn thats a huge bathroom! Now wheres TC? TC comes walking out of his room and we all walk downstairs to the car. I throw the keys at Drew and told him to drive.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I'll try and finish more tomorrow. I'm just really really tired! Promise more tomorrow <3