Chapter 2

My P.O.V.

____________

I'm running around my room trying to find the perfect outfit. FINALLY! I found it!! I throw it on and run to the bathroom. I have about 2 hours to get prefect for Drew! I curled my hair, did my makeup, I still feel like I'm forgetting something!! OH YEAH! The bracelet he made for us. He got 2 bracelet, one says to infinity and one says and beyond. When he gave it to me, he said,"We will be best friends for infinity and beyond!" He gave me to infinity and he has and beyond. He never takes it off! I looked at some tour pictures some fans took and he's wearing it in all of them! I was watching an interview they did and the interviewer asked what it was. He said that he promised his best friend to be best friends forever. I put on my bracelet and grabbed my phone and keys and yells, "MOM I'm going to DREWS house, be back whenever!" She yells back, "Okay, tell the boys I said hi!" I head out the door and get in my lime green Camero. Can't wait to see Drew! And the boys pshhhhhh! But mostly Drew! I plug in my phone and blast free fall.

Drews P.O.V.

_______________

"It's been 2 hours! Finally we are back in LA!""Where chelsey?" Devin asked. "She'll be here soon. We haven't even got off the plane so don't worry." We get off the plane and there's maybe 100 fans waiting for us! We take some pictures and sign some autographs. "GUYS WE HAVE TO GO BUT WE ARE GLAD TO SEE YOU GUYS!""Awwwwwwwwwww! 5 more minutes drew!" I look over at the boys and they made that sure why not face. "Okay 5 more minutes!" About an hour later we are finally done! "FINALLY we are done, can we go home now!?!" TC says. I text Chelsey and told her sorry for the delay. About 2 minutes later she texted back sayin okay I'm in the front of the airport! See you in a bit! I'm half running to the front of the airport. "Slow down drew!" Blake whines. I slow down a little. We are finally at the front of the airport. I see Chelsey and texted her saying turn around! Can't wait to have her jump in my arms!!!!!

---------------------------------------------

Okay please Kik me your opinions please!!!! Idk how it is so far! @afterromeolover143 love you guys

~Chelsey