Hard-fought Battle! || ONE-SHOT

"Yo, (Name)!" Oga exclaimed from afar, earning your attention as you cringed. Before you could get away, though, he was already lunging at your shoulder, his grip on you so firm you feel yourself choking. Where was Furuichi, the guy who kept him company, you asked? Behind the two of you, sulking because of the fact that Oga didn't give a shit about how this one girl's boobs that were soft and squishy.

He really didn't care, because you were here now.

"O-oga..." You weezed, clutching on his arm as you shut one of your eyes in pain. You turned to the brunette, glaring at him. He was all smiling and grinning while strangling you, paying no heed to your protests. Yes, he was that much of a ditz.

'This fuckin' beast.... DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO HOLD BACK!?'

"O-oy... You're choking me... Let go..!"

He was still grinning, before finally noticing your turning-purple face, raising a brow as he still processed his mind. "Ha?"

"T-time out..." You tapped on his arm, making him tilt his head at it. With an "Ah." Of realization, he finally let go of your neck, making you kneel on the ground as he followed suite.

With a pat on the back, and a dorky, idiotic look on, he hugged his knees beside you as his hand went up and down your back.

"Oh, sorry 'bout that." He said casually, his voice too monotone and nonchalant to your liking. With a popped vein on your cheek, you turned to him after you greedily gulped air in, and then glared at him with all you could muster.

"You little.... SORRY AIN'T GONNA CUT IT, WHAT IF I DIED!?"

He did an out-of-character, lovely chuckle, making you gag at his act.

"Hahahaha! You won't!"

You scrambled and disheveled your hair in frustration, clutching on them as you kicked Oga to stand up. With your held back kick to his ass, he abruptly stood up, backing down as your mouth ran with rage.

"GAAH! STOP DOING OUT-OF-CHARACTER THINGS!! WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" You screamed, yet you didn't reel in a reaction from Oga. He simply stared at your head, making you twitch your eye. You then glared at him as you pouted, raising a brow at his staring.

"... What? Is there something on my head?" You partly growled, still glaring at him as time passed. A second, and then, he points at your head.

"Yeah. Baby Be'el is."

"Eh!?"

You then clutched your head, only to feel soft, yet prickly, short hair collide with your fingertips. You then lifted your gaze only to see the green-haired baby's hands reaching to your face. Having to tolerate the action he was about to do, he then smacked your face hard, making you flinch and only glare more. Oga then dropped a sweat at your expression, not that he was scared though, he was worried that you might just slam the green-haired baby on the ground.

There was it, your trademark, death glare. That's what people called it, as it was really, seriously terrifying. Your furrowed brows accompanying your narrowed, unique, (e/c) eyes, they scared the wits out of people. Your serious, straight-lined lips only made it more uncomfortable to be under your gaze. The expression practically screamed "I'm fucking serious, don't mess with me."