My Wet Dream Is Now A Reailty (part 1)

Gavin's P.O.V.

You ever had a crush on someone but you know that telling your crush that you like them will make everything weird between y'all, especially if they don't feel the same way back. Well this is my problem right now but I didn't tell my crush that will ruin our relationship. Oh I also forgot to say My crush is my best friend Oliver. I don't know what happened or when it happened but I just fell for him. I hate see him around other people without me, or when I want his attention the most he gives it to someone else, but I love how no one can make him smile like I can and how he always come to me when something is wrong or he just upset. God I love him so much I wish that I could tell him. The only problem is he straighter then a noodle and I know he will no longer want to be friends with me after that, but a boy can dream right.

It's 10:00 and I was getting ready for bed. I turned off my TV and my lights closing my door and locking it. What I a teenage boy I need my privacy. I climbed in my bed and put the covers over me, closing my eyes and letting sleep take me.

Dream.....

My bedroom door flew open and I jumped a little. Didn't I lock my door before I fell asleep? Oliver was standing in my doorway I couldn't see his face he had his head down with his arms folded.

"Ozzie what's wrong?"

"Gabe I'm hot." Really? That's all, he could have turned down the heat I have no problem with it.

"Ozzie you can turn down the heat I don't mind." He shook his head walking towards me. He sat down on my lap with one leg on either side of me and he looked up at me and I saw the beautiful green eyes that I fell in love with. Everything about his features are just perfect it should be against the law.

"No Gabe I'm hot.... For you." My eyes widen at the statement. I felt my heart race but I knew what he said wasn't true, it couldn't be don't get me wrong I want it to be true but I know it's not.

"Ozzie I think-,"

I didn't even finish before he crashed his lips on to mine. It took me a minute to reply but when I did it never felt better in my whole life. His lips feel just like I thought they would. It feels like my heart just stopped at the moment from to much that was going on. He wrapped his arms around my neck and I put my on his hips. He lips my bottom lip and I part my lips to give him access.

His tongue found mine and they played together. He pushed me back onto the bed and the kiss got deeper. I just couldn't believe that I was actually kissing my best friend. I never thought I would ever,mouth things happen right?

He unbutton my shirt and I took it off taking his off in the process. My hands went through his hair as his roamed my chest. It sent chills through me every time he touch me. He moved from my lips to my neck kissing around it softly.

"Ozzie..." I moaned out his name and he stopped, he pulled back and looked at me with a smile.

"Gabe I want you to love me."

"I do love you."

"No I want to make love to me." I didn't even have to think twice about what he said and nod my head.

"Ok."

Oliver P.O.V.

I knocked for the tenth time on Gavin's front door. I know he still not asleep he always up early. I finally got tired of waiting and took the key from under the mat and unlocked the door and walked.

"Gavin." I yelled out. I got no answer and went upstairs to his bedroom. When I got there his door was locked I reached up and took the key from over his door. Man they got a lot of extra keys everywhere. I opened his door and went in, he was still in bed asleep. I put the on his dresser and went over to his bed side.

God Gavin is so beautiful I wish he love me like I love him. Yep I know I got a crush on my best friend but I just started to notice my feelings for him, but I could never tell him and ruin our friendship he could leave me and I'll have no one and I'll be heart broken. Man I wish he was mine.

I saw that he was twisting and turning in his bed, I was gonna wake him up but then he moaned. My eyes grew big at what I just realize. He was having a wet dream. This is kinda embarrassing to be in here while he is doing.....that. Maybe I should want down stairs until he wakes up because I don't think he'll be too happy about me being in here listening.

I do wonder how he's having the dream about though. My question was answer just before I have reached the door .

"Ozzie"

My jaw dropped. He was having it about me. I don't know what I tripped over but I fell and hit his dresser causing one of his pictures to fall and break. Right when that happened Gavin woke up and sat up in his bed he looked around confused until he saw me on the floor. His eyes widened and he blushed.

"Um Ozzie what are you doing here and how did you get into my room?"

"I came cause we was suppose to go out and do things today but you was still sleep. And there's a key over your door." He looked confused

"I didn't put a key over my door."

"Well maybe your parents did."

"Um.. Ok. How long have you been in here?"

"A couple of minutes." He mouth opened.

"So did you just-," he couldn't even finish his sentence, but I nod my head anyway cause I knew what he meant.

"Yes Gabe I heard it."

...................................................................................................................

This is just the first part I'll post the other part to it tomorrow.

So how was this part.