The plan

Okay, so welcome to my first wattpad story, hope you like this and comment below. I will be adding more chapters once I get some comments and actually write them. So enjoy~

So another normal day at class E, or as normal as it gets with a yellow octopus teacher that's going to destroy the earth in a year. But Karasuma had gotten a call from his higher-ups saying that they needed some of the students from the assassination classroom for a mission. The person in the call had asked Karasuma to pick some of his best students and to meet at xxx. Karasuma thought over who to take for the mission.

The person on the phone had said that the students were needed to catch an extremely wanted criminal. The students were only to be used in part of the plan and were not going to use actual 'assassination' skills on him. The person had also told him that they needed 4 students.

Karasuma had decided that Nagisa and Karma were the first two most obvious choices for the plan, then Maehara and Isogai. Karasuma approached the four students and they agreed to help and were taken to the meeting point.

Nagisa, Karma, Maehara and Isogai had been driven to the meeting point they got out and met with the person who had requested them. "Thank you for helping us catch this criminal, we will explain everything about this man to you and also explain the plan." The four nodded and Karasuma was asked to leave. "The criminal is holding a party in his mansion later tonight, we need you to find evidence in his room for us to be able to make an arrest on him. As it is, we have no physical evidence but we are sure it is him who has committed the crimes." The man stopped talking and looked over the four students, "These parties are held for teenagers which is why we have asked for your help. May I ask you of your names?"

"Nagisa Shiota."

"Karma Akabane."

"Hirito Maehara."

"Yuuma Isogai."

Thank you, we really appreciate your teacher sending us three boys and a girl."

Nagisa blushed at the comment and the other three snickered, "Um, actually, I'm a boy."

The man looked surprised, "Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to offend you!" Then the man looked Nagisa up and down, "But you really look like a girl, would it be okay to have you dress as a girl for the infiltration? It would be easier to have two of you together like a couple so you don't have to go in alone."

Nagisa slowly nodded, "Yeah... I think that's okay."

Karma raised his hand, "I'll pretend to be Nagisa's boyfriend then."

The man nodded, "Okay then. The other two, Isogai and Maehara will go in separately but you should meet up once you get inside."

Maehara nodded, "Okay."

"Okay I'll take you four to a more secure place and then go over the plan for tonight."

They were taken to an apartment, most likely owned by the government worker. They sat at a table and went over the plan for finding the evidence to make an arrest. "Okay we will need one of you to distract the criminal and another to get the evidence while they are distracted. The other two will keep watch and warn them if something goes wrong."

"Well I think Nagisa should be the one to distract the criminal." Karma spoke up.

"Well if Nagisa's going to do that then you should be the one to steal the evidence." Maehara added.

"Then Hirito and I will keep watch."

"How will I distract him?" Nagisa asked.

The government man leaned forward, "There are many different techniques you could use; seduction, keep him occupied, simply talk to him."