Part 6: Exciting Morning

You woke up in the morning in your bed, which you made on last evening/midnight. You slept in Iris' room with Iris, Jimin, Xiumin, and Rap Monster. And of course Jungkook also. Unbelievably, Jungkook DIDN'T sleep next to Iris... and you happened to make everyone fit in that room. Iris slept in her own bed, you slept closest to her and Rap Monster was on your left side, still sleeping. Next to Rap Monster is Jimin and Xiumin. For some reason Xiumin didn't let Jimin to sleep next to you... Now when you had opened your eyes, you noticed that Iris isn't in her bed anymore. Others were still sleeping, untill you heard Iris' shout from the kitchen.

Iris: PARK CHANYEOL! KIM JONGDAE!

Then you heard stamping and Chanyeol's and Chen's laugh when they obviously tried to escape. Rap Monster woke up next to you and asked: "Who got Iris so angry? Was it someone from BTS?! I don't want to get up yet to solve things!"

Y/n: No. They were just Channie and Chen.
Rap Monster: Good. Good luck Suho.

And so Rap Monster turned and continued sleeping, or at least tried. You got up and took a look at yourself and brushed your hair. Then you jupmed over empty beds because everyone had woken up to the noise, except Lay and Suga. Iris had chased Chanyeol and Chen to the utility room and now they were in protecting position if Iris would really get angry. And of course behind Iris was many people (and one Alien) who had just woken up and everyone had just night clothes on. Most people were there just to see what Iris will do to Chanyeol and Chen.

As the leader of EXO, Suho made his way in the front to watch what his band mates had done now. You managed to get to the front also.

Suho: Well, what's going on here?
Iris: Those two pabos stole and hid my glasses! (A/n: Yes, she has glasses.)

Chanyeol and Chen just giggled. Suho glared at them badly and they tried to control themselves.

Suho: Chanyeol and Chen, where did you hide Iris' glasses? And why did you do that?
Kai: Iris, are you totally sure that you just didn't see them even though them were right under your nose?;)

Iris turned to face Kai and said: "Be quiet and stay away from this!"

Kai was just about to say something back but then Suho said: "Just do how Iris says." And then Kai was quiet. Attention was now again focused on Chanyeol and Chen who just laughed on the floor.

Chen: Hehehe... I didn't know that Iris... hihihi... would be so angry!xD
Chanyeol: She's almost as bad as D.O!xDxD
D.O: WHAT DID YOU SAY!??
*And D.O took a step next to Iris*
Suho: Oh no...
Chanyeol & Chen: Nothing, nothing!xD
D.O: Now you give to Iris her glasses back or i get really angry!!
Iris: Let me fix: WE get angry!
Suho: Everybody calm down!

But Suho's attempt didn't help much. D.O took a grip on Chanyeol's ear and Iris did the same to Chen's ear and then they told after that very nicely where Iris' glasses are. When the whole thing was finally solved, everyone went to change their clothes because no one thought that they could sleep anymore. You noticed Iris thanking D.O when they both had calmed down.

Iris: Even though you are younger than those two, how do you make them do what you want?
D.O: I do it in the same way like you, you are younger than them too.
Iris: That's true.xD

On that time when those suprisingly good "friends" were talking, you decided to go and change your clothes. Maybe there wouldn't be so big rush anymore when over ten persons are tryinh to find some own space. While turning around you bumped to V. He also had his night clothes on, white t-shirt and black shorts. He was also watching D.O's and Iris' conversation.

V: Were you searching for subject to tease Jungkook too?
Y/n: Well, yeah. Um... Did you sleep well? *you just asked some random question*
V: Yes. How about you?
Y/n: Pretty well yeah...

Here came this uncomfortable quiet moment again... which isn't nice at all in your opinion.

Y/n: V! Behind you -

____________________________________________________________________

:P

~Iiris