Part 4: Xiumin

You were sitting on a couch, still glum and thinking about V. You really can't believe that he couldn't say anything! "Now i will...! I'll go to him and tell him right away...!" You were suddenly thinking, and annoyed about that he didn't say anything. But what would you say right away to him? That you have crush on him? It can't be that! It just simply can't! But something inside you said that you care about him, and that you should create some kind of a excuse to go back next to him... but at the same time your mind kept saying "He had that one chance to say what he was about to say, and he lost it". Then he'll learn to use his opportunities well.

At the same time you started to feel anger towards Jungkook and Iris. How did they dare to come and interrup us and scare V so badly that he barely remembers his own name anymore! "I really would like to say couple chosen words for those two about disturbing!" But you still know that if you'd do that, this would happen:
1. They would turn everything you say against you.
2. They would have repartee and each other which means: superiority.
3. You would just embarrase yourself and get yourself and V as the topic of rumours. And you don't think that V would like that.

So after long thinking, you decided to keep your anger inside. But what to do with V... you didn't know at all. You also thought about asking help from someone... Iris perhaps? Well maybe if you could somehow get her away from Jungkook and make her promise to be quiet. It could work because EXO is here also... so if you would go and tell to Suho and D.O that they tease you, it really would work... Well it would be bit too mean. You sighed deeply when you tried to empty your head of your frustration.

There were people around you all the time and you felt like you needed some fresh air and own space. But V was outside and you didn't want to go there just because of that. Xiumin came to you and sat next to you. Now you focused on him and tried to forget V even for a while. Xiumin landed his hand on your palms and seemed to be worried. He looked you in your eyes.

Xiumin: Y/n? Are you alright? You look like that you need some fresh air. Should you go outside for a while?

Xiumin said exactly those words that you didn't want to hear. Why this night became like this?

Y/n: I don't know Xiumin...
*You heard V coming in*
... maybe i really should go to take some fresh air. I'll go now.

You had just got up and were about to leave Xiumin there, but he got up too. "Jeesh... he doesn't look bad either in a suit..." you thought.

Xiumin: May i come with you? I don't want that you have to be alone. And looks like that you might even faint and i can't let that happen.
Y/n: Well... come then. It doesn't bother me. It's good to have some company.

It would be good also to get your thoughts away from V for a change.

You went out from the second door and you were watching stars. But then you noticed that someone else was outside too. It's V! You thought that he already went in! "Well i guess it was someone else. But i hope that V won't see us and Xiumin won't see V." You thought nervously. Xiumin took your hand and started to lead you to a big hill. You didn't know why, but his grip made you blush. "Luckily the lights ended before so Xiumin won't see me blushing." You thought. You were now on the top of the hill and you two were watching beautiful night sky. Even though you weren't there with V, it was still romantic in your opinion. Thankfully, Xiumin had let your hand go. But now his right hand was pulling you closer to him by your waist...

____________________________________________________________________

I had to end this chapter untill it becomes wayyyy too long. :P There is already 700 words...
Hope you liked it! Remember to vote please!:):):)

~Iiris