Chapter 1: Move in Day

//Shawn's POV//

"Welcome to sunny California!" my Mom says.

I flash a smile back at her. It's August 4th, 2015 and we have just arrived at our new house in Chino Hills, California. Its pretty average. Four bedrooms for me, my mom, my sister, and guest if needed; three bathrooms, a kitchen, living room, etc. Basically everything needed for survival.

My mom planned the move in perfectly with only one week to spare before going to high school for my senior year.

"Shawn can you help me move the boxes in instead of staring at the sky" my mom scolds  laughing. Oops I guess I was in deep thought.

"Okay mom" I reply.

I go and grab a box and damn it's heavy. In the time of my struggle, I see a very handsome boy coming out of a house across the street. His brown hair, toned body, structured face, basically drooling.  He waves at me and I wave back. I shake out of my daze when hear a big bang realizing I dropped the box while waving at him.

"SHAWN!" my mom yells.

"Sorry sorry" I apologize hastily picking up the contents of the box.

I look back up to his location and he takes out a camera looking device and snaps a photo of the palm trees. It looks like a piece of film that comes out as the photo. Cool. I went back inside to put my box down and when I come back out he's gone. Oh well. I hope he goes to my high school cause he's fine af.

//magic time skip to the end of the day//

I enter my room and jump into my bed tucking myself under the covers. I do my daily social night routine. A scroll through instagram, then snapchat, and more.

I wonder what I'm going to do tomorrow? I mean it's summer and I got a week left. Um I guess I'll go to the mall. I need new clothes for schools anyways because all I have is warm clothes from Toronto. Ahh... I miss Canada, but hey, hopefully California will be fun. I go to bed thinking about all these things but one thing won't leave my mind.

The boy.

The boy I saw across the street.

The boy I embarrassed myself in front of.

I must know who the boy is...

// First chapter!!! I hope you enjoyed it :). Please comment your opinions and stuff and also happy Valentine's Day ❤️! Luv ya//