TIPS

TIPS

Hello and welcome to tips run by @The100Fandoms! He were give you ideas and tips of how to write the best The 100 fanfiction you possibly can. This will include tips from Original Characters, to media, to writing descriptions. We just want you and your book to have the best chance of succeeding.

Don't forget to follow us, and DM us if you have any questions. Also, it's very important that you follow the rules.

~The Admins

RULES

1. No hate please. We are all here to enjoy fanfictions and creative works by authors who all love The 100, so please treat everyone the way you would like to be treated.

2. No arguing over ships. We are all entitled to our own opinions, but please don't ruin someone else's ship because it is not your own. Remember that we are all fellow fans here.

3. Please do no advertise on this page. If you want to nominate a story for Fanfic of the Month then please do so on 'The 100 Fanfic Of The Month' which can be found on our profile. Any advertisements will be ignored/deleted.

4. You can request tips, but please ask politely. Rudeness is not tolerated.

5. NO SPOILERS PLEASE! Some people have only just started watching the show and others hate spoilers. If you do post a spoiler please warn us in the comment.

6. Respect these rules and we will respect you.

More may be added at a later date, but that's all for now!

~The Admins