Part 2

(Lucy's POV)

I could have sworn I was gunna get hit by a car. But in the blink of an eye I am safe and sound on the sidewalk. But Natsu, Natsu. "NATSU!!" I shout as I picked up my dress and rushed to his side. The car was long gone, they left Natsu on the asfault. He was bleeding. I don't know where from exactly but I know he's bleeding. "Natsu. Natsu. Please don't leave me. Please!" I begged as I cried, his limp hand in my tight grip. I start moving his hair out of his face. He was speechless. I didn't even know if he was breathing. "Somebody help!" I shout and someone from Grey's family came out. "Call an ambulance." I shout as I kept a hold of his hand. "Natsu. You can't leave me. Please stay with me. Please." My pure white dress was stained with blood, dirt, grime, and tears as I held Natsu.

Minutes later I heard sirens. The ambulance came up and tried to pull me from Natsu. "No! NO!! IM HIS WIFE!! IM NOT LEAVING HIS SIDE!!!" I screeched as I tugged and pulled out of the guys grip and grabbed Natsu's hand again. "I am not leavening you. Never again." I said as I went into the ambulance with him. I still held his hand. "Never. Ever. Again." I repeat as we made our way to the hospital.

They were finally able to pull me away from Natsu once we came to the hospital. But it took 7 men to do so. I paced impatiently in the waiting room, not even care about all the looks I'm getting, as I wait for the doctor to come out.

I heard the door open and see the doctor. I rushed over to him. "Is he alright?" I asked anxiously as I clench the balled up tissue in my hand. "Well, 5 of his upper right ribs are broken. One is scarcely close to piercing his heart." My mouth fell open as I begin crying. "To be honest. I don't even know if Natsu is going to live." The doctor said bluntly. My tears came faster. Rivers formed from my eye lid and ran down my cheek. "There's gotta be something you can do. Please just save him. Do anything you have to do to save him!!" I said hurting my throat worse. Making my voice come out horse and scratchy. "We're doing everything we can miss." The doctor reassured and went back into the room.

I started sobbing hard as I slowly moved over to the waiting bench and plop down. I can't lose him. Not this way. I thought to myself.