"Dude u spaced out" Esteban said chuckling.

"I can see that u idiot" I said slapping him on the back of his head.

"Ow what did i do?!" He said slapping me in the back of my head.

"U know what u did!!" I said slapping him back. And from there we just started play fighting. 

"Aye will u guys cut it out. Ur acting like 8 year olds."Braydon said. Jackson started chuckling and that earned him a slap in the head from me. 

" OK i deserved that." He said rubbing the back of his head.

"Can u guys promise me something?" Braydon asked us.

" Yeah what's up?" Jackson said back. 

"Promise me u guys will watch Sky and Jay Jay. No matter what." He said looking at jackson then at me and Esteban through the mirror.

"Yea no problem." I said back

"Yea since Ty has a crush on Sky and Jack has a crush on Jay Jay."Esteban mumbled a little too loud for everyone to hear. Braydon started cracking up while me and Jackson looked at him as if we were about to kill him.

" dude ur in love with my sister?" Braydon asked.

"N-no" I stuttered.

"U so are!! Don't worry i won't tell her or kill u. She never been in a relationship. She is too scared they will leave her or abuse her like he did to her." He said spitting out 'he' with venom.

"Thank you." I said.

"and Jackson take care of my baby cousin." Esteban said to Jackson. He nodded his head.

"What about u Braydon? Whose the girl in ur life." We asked him. He shrugged thinking and then his face lit up.

"I think we are going to find her in the beach i invited her to come." He said with a smile on his face.

 "Does Skyler know about her?" I asked.

"No" was all he said.

****30 Minutes later****

" Why did u decide to come to the best beach in Florida?" I asked Skyler who had a smile on her pretty face.

"Cause i did and i noticed that it wasn't that packed so its either here or u can go back in the car and wait for us. Which one u choose?" Skyler said.

"Fine I'll stay here." I said

"Good now come on what are we waiting for!!" She squealed in excitement.

I laughed at her childness and started walking but stopped when i felt someone jump on my back and saw it was Skyler.

"What are you doing?" Me and Jackson said at the same time. I looked over at him to see Jahyla on his back. 

"I want a piggy back ride Ty Ty!!" She exclaimed. I sighed in defeat and carried her to wherever she wanted me to. I put Skyler down and she took her bottom off as i took my top off revealing my 6-pack. I caught Skyler staring and a couple other girls. I looked at the other girls and they bit their lip trying to make me come to them. I looked at Skyler still finding her staring at me and when she sees me she looks down as red rises up her and to her cheeks.

"Don't feel bad Cherry! Here get on my back." I told her.

"Are u sure?" She asked me unsure if she should.

"Yeah now come on" She jumped on my back and i walked over to the others that were in the water. I was happy she came here.

"Tyler fall backwards!!"Skyler said.

"Why Cherry?" I asked her.

"Dude u better do it she is not gonna get off unless u fall backwards." Braydon told me. So with that said i fell backwards into the water. I came back up from the water without a laughing Skyler on my back. She came back up from the water and threw her hair back and out of her face.  And that is how our day basically went, staying in the water, laughing, not giving a care in the world for what is going on. This is the world i wanna live in just. 

A:N- hey guys i'm really excited that this book came out successful i really hope u guys like it and know what Tyler meant by 'Her'.  please leave any comments u have about the book and tell me if u think Tyler is gonna win over her heart or if something bad is gonna happen before he has the chance to explain to her how he feels. 

Anyways thanks for reading my book and i'll post chapter 7 as fast as i can.

PEACE ;)