Eleven

You sat at the edge of your bed while Eugene dressed your wound. He didn't say anything. And you didn't bother to say a single word too because you don't know what to say with all the things that just happened. And frankly, your heart is getting tired of everything.

As soon as Eugene finished with what he's doing, you immediately laid down  and covered yourself with your blanket. You felt the tears threatening to fall. You turned away from Eugene's direction.

"Y/N, I'm sorry." You heard him say after he let out a sigh. His voice heavy with sadness. But it doesn't really matter now. He hurt you.

Then you felt him sit at the edge of the bed. You brought the blanket over your head for him not to see your face.

"Y/N, I'm really sorry. I'm really, really sorry." Your hand balled into fists.

"Go away."

What you didn't expect was him embracing you at this moment. But you just stayed still. Not moving and not really saying anything. You didn't know that this is his last hug to you.

After that, you felt him get up. He just stood there. Probably staring at you while you're all curled up in a ball. It seems like he doesn't want to leave. "Eugene, go away now." You said adding force to your voice. "Please, I don't want to see you anymore." With that, he walked away. But his every step away from you breaks your heart into more tiny little pieces.

Then all the tears broke loose. You're pillow and blanket wet. Then at that time, you've made a decision. You're leaving BuzzFeed. It doesn't matter now if you've left everything just to work there. The days and nights you spent dreaming of working there while you're still in college doesn't mean anything now. You just wanted to get away from the heartache. Away from the source of it-- Eugene.

You pushed the blankets away and grabbed a piece of paper out of your drawer. You get a pen from your bag and started writing a Resignation Letter.

With every stroke of the pen, tears started to fall into the paper. Soiling it. You ended up crumpling the paper and starting over and over again.

Eugene, I'll get over you. I'll forget about you......

A/N: Sorry it took a long time for me to update. Just finished with our midterm exams. Anyways, hope you like it.

:)