18: kid you gotta stand up

Louis waved at Zayn and Brianna who were reluctant to let him leave, Zayn was quite neterual about the whole situation, sure Brianna had been in the same situation of having someone before that she was friends with through texting and the Internet. Linea was one of the best things that had happened to her, but Zayn could get really jealous at times and she didn't want to have to deal with him.

Louis however was excited to finally get to talk with Harry and just hang around with him in person, he constantly felt a pit of feelings in his tummy for Harry, but he wouldn't do that to Zayn.

Harry was waiting outside in his Range Rover with Niall and Liam bantering the back of his car, he needed to drop them off at airport, he had immediately regretted not just letting one of the sit in the passenger seat but it was too late now.

"No Niall, we can just get food in the airport, there's absolutely no need to stop for food now, we'll miss our flight-" fortunately for Harry Louis opened the door ceasing Liam's rant to Niall.

"H, please stop for food I'll die if I'm not fed, pleaseeee-" Harry sent an apologetic smile to Louis as he leaned across him in order to open the compartment and pulled out a bag of crisp and a chocolate bar before tossing it to Niall.

"Eat that until you get to the airport." Niall leaned over pressing his lips against Harry's cheek causing Harry to fondly roll his eyes.

"Lovebirds." Liam muttered under his breathe, the statement being heard by everyone in the car.

"Be thankful he didn't kill you yet Li." It was Liam's turn to roll his eyes shoving Niall off of him when he tried to rest his head on Liam's shoulder playfully.

"I can see that smile Liam, you love me." Niall spoke stretching out the 'e' in me.

"Thank god we don't have our seats together." After that it was silent until they reached the airport.

Niall wouldn't get off of Harry, Liam had hugged him and said goodbye but Niall latched onto the lad.

"Liam's gonna bully me." He whined burying his face in Harry's neck.

"Oh c'mon you pest, we're gonna be late." Harry only chuckled at Niall sending Liam a look as he rubbed his arm up and down Niall's arm.

They had a unique relationship. Niall and Harry were practically glued at the hip, of course so was Liam but Niall was a bit more sentimental then the rest of them.

"When you come back I promised we'll lay down and watch movies all day." Niall nodded sniffling causing Harry's heart to crack a little, yeah he was definitely more sentimental then them.