For the love of everything Red

Start from the beginning

Closing the door softly behind me, I walked the short distance to Kinsley's bedroom but stop short when I heard voices coming from downstairs. I instead made a detour and headed in the direction of the voices.

"He's not going to like this very much."

I heard the worry in Kinsley's voice and I was curious to know who she was talking at 1 in the morning, but my curiosity turned to anger when I heard a voice I was hoping to never hear again.

"Well, he's going to have to get over it now, won't he?"

I loudly made my presences known as a descended the last steps. Kinsley bit her lips worriedly, looking from me to my cousin Kaden Black. It took everything in me to control my anger, I felt it surge through me a small tornado. However, when my eyes landed on the small figure standing in the corner it built into an uncontrolled storm.

"WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING HERE!"

I knew I probably woke up the entire household but I was beyond the point of caring. He had no right to even be standing in my house and with that deceitful bitch!

"Killian, calm down, you don't want to wake everyone up."

I saw her gestured with her eyes towards the stairs and I knew she was talking about Red. She was right though waking Red up wasn't an option, I wanted her to be as far from them as possible.

"Don't you miss me Killi?"

Miss her! I wanted nothing to do with the lying, cheating, deceitful bitch!

"Don't flatter yourself, Natasha, missing you was the last thing I spent my time doing."

My voice was cold and hard as I spoke but I could care less. I wanted her to know that she meant nothing to me, she might have once when I thought that the girl I really wanted was out of my reach.

Vengeance filled her eyes and she cast me a looked filled with lust and hatred. I watched as she raked her eyes over my body, biting her lips as she does so. I almost laugh, I'm surprised it took me so long in our relationship to see that she was nothing more than a whore.

"What Tash, my cousin not doing it for you anymore?"

I saw Kaden's nostril flared but I didn't give a shit. Serves him right for running off with the bitch in the first place, he should have known that if she cheated on me she'd cheat on him too.

"I'm gonna ask again what the hell are you doing here!"

I was tired of looking at them, I wanted to get the night over with and get back to my room where I can lose myself in the one person that makes me feel anything close to human.

A smartass smirk appeared on Kaden's face and he put his hand around Natasha's waist, pulling her close to him. I rolled my eyes if he intended to get me jealous it wasn't working.

"Tash wanted to come back so I couldn't let my kitten be here all by her lonesome..."

I didn't like the direction this was going and the smug look on both their faces wasn't any better.

"...so, I ask uncle if it would be ok for us to crash here until graduation since we will be transferring to your school. And imagine my surprise when he told us that he'd love to have us stay for as long as we like."

With every word that came out of his mouth my anger raised, I clenched and unclenched my fist as I tried my best to not beat the look of satisfaction off of his face.

I opened my mouth to tell them to get the f**k out, but a soft husky voice stopped me.

"What's going on?"