~chapter 1~ Guess who..?~part one

(A/N:hey guys..this is my next update...that I promise in my last update and sorry if the last update is sucks and by the way this next update will be good that I promise last time...so
LET'S START!)
____________________________

Angela's POV
(Setting:garden)

I was sitting on the grass while I'm waiting for Lucas to come but I still remember how Lucas and I met..

____________________________
~flashback~

I look at the sky at one last time and stand up. But when I stand up, I didn't notice that I bumped into someone.

I closed my eyes waiting for the pain to come, but it didn't.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a pair of crimson red eyes staring at my baby blue ones.

That's when I realized that he catch me before I can fall on the ground.

"You alright?.." he ask me.

I nodded and thank him. But before I can thank him, I look at his tail and wings, I realized that he was one of them, demons...

I opened my mouth to scream but he covered my mouth before I can scream.

He leaned his face closer to mine and whispered in my ear, "don't scream you pathetic creature nderstood?.."

I nodded and he slowly uncovered my mouth.

After that there was an awkward silence but I broke it,

"Why are you here?.." I ask him but he didn't reply,so I ask him again, "You do know that only angels can go here, not demons, right?.."

He didn't reply again but instead he sat down the grass, completely ignoring my two previous question.

I sigh and decided to sat down on the grass with him,after sitting up, I ask him again, "so... tell me,what brings you here?.."

He turned around and stared at me for a few seconds and decided to tell me a story..

~flashback~

____________________________

*present* (still Angela's POV)

My thoughts were cut off..when the wind blew hard and it sent my hair flying all over the place.

After two minutes, I finally had it. I sigh in frustration and stand up.

But when I stand up, I felt a hand around my waist and the other was covering my eyes.

My breath hitched when I felt that this person's breath against my neck. So I struggled to be free,only for this person to tighten his grip to my waist and kissed my cheeks.

I blushed when he did that. I could hear him chuckling about my reaction and whispered in my ear,

"Guess who..?"

*to be continued*

____________________________

(A/N:and done!..guess who's the person..*smirking* btw..i won't tell you who's the person..for now.....until the next update! Oh! And please don't forget to vote and comment if this chapter is good..Bye!
~KatMMKO23)