Pt. 8

Hey look I added a video yay!

It's really good but let's get started!
============================

Eren's pov

We start running down the dirt path to that little shit's house to get her. I have to wonder what happened to her after 5 years. How did we forget her. "Hey Eren are you OK buddy?" Armin says. " Yeah I'm fine its just... what happened, how did we forget her." You say. "I honestly don't know but look I see his house so lets go." He says.

I see the old worn down log cabin. But there was a darn fence in the way. So the only way to get over is up. I look at Armin ant he has his hands ready to boost me. I put my foot in his hands, and before I realise what's happening, he throws me. ( BTW Armin is stronger than he used to be 5 years ago ) I land on the other side and walk up to the house. I use the knife I have on me to unlock the door. I see boxes everywhere. They must be moving .

"Can't we just wait a little longer Kyle I-I forgot myyyyy... oh my shoes upstairs I need them they are my favorite." You here a voice say. Is that (y/n)?

Your pov

"Ok but hurry up we need to leave soon." Kyle says. I really don't want to leave but he will do something to me if I refuse, any way I'll just get my shoes and get back to hi-. A hand goes over your mouth. You look to see who it is. Your eyes widen. "Shhh its OK (y/n) I'm here now, and I'm never letting go." Eren whispers to you. "Eren I'm so glad your here, wait I thought you forgot me!? You know what, I don't care lets go I have my old uniform right here." You say going to your closet. You feel a burst of joy when you see your uniform still in the closet. Then you see MY 3DMG IS STILL HERE. Thank Wall Maria! You strap up and head out.

" (y/n) , is that really you!?" You look to see Armin. "Yes now lets go!" You say. Than both of you climb the fence and head back to the training grounds.

"*gasp*! (Y/N) is that you!?" You look to see all of the girls and boys out front , then all the girls run over to you. You give them all a huge hug.

Than you see a certain brown haired boy with a white streak in his hair. "Jacob...?"

============================

Well now that that's almost wrapped up, I have to apologize for not uploading yesterday. I am sick and I had no time. Again I apologize SOOOOOO much I'm sorry.

But any who..

Byyyyeeeeee!!!