Pt. 5

You see Jason, your brother, he just came back from the bathroom. "well Jason, me and (Y/N) are going to go now. But first, please explain to our dear brother what is happening right now (Y/N)." Sasha says. You give Levi the 'oh your screwed' look. "well Jason I just got done from telling Levi that we are through, and I caught him cheating on me with that red head she devil. NOW I will be taking my leave. Have fun Levi~." you say and walk with your click back to your rooms, all sassy like.

Jason's pov

Oh so he can't just do that. And he will pay. You think as you crack your knuckles. "Now either you can run, and I will beat the living shit out of you. Or I can cut the middle man out, and just beat the living shit out of you. You pick. " you say. He stands there for 7 seconds. "Ding times up. " you say. Not more than 5 seconds later is he on the ground. "OK how are you AND your sisters able to knock out Levi. " Conni says. "It's a gift. " you say

Petra's pov

I walk down the corridor of cells. Cell 093. Finally. "Hello Kyle. " you say. "Why hello Petra, did my plan work? " Kyle says. "Yes, now I'll do the second part of the bargain if you promise that you can get Levi to like me, ok? " you say. "Yeah sure what ever, now just unlock me all ready will you. " he says. Well some one woke up on the wrong side of the bed, now didn't they. You unlock the cell. "OK give me the meds. " you say. He hands you a glass bottle with a red liquid in it. As you look up to thank him, he was gone. Well let's get this thing started.

-_----_---_---_---_---_---_--_-__----

Well that was new. What do you think will happen next?

BYE. Σ>―(〃°ω°〃)♡