Chapter 29

Katie's POV;

I woke up the next morning to find Andy's strong arms tied around my waist and his face buried in the back of my head. His skin felt warm on mine as he pulled me a little closer, still sleeping. I giggled to myself, moving around to face his sleeping figure.

I watched him sleep for a bit, examining him closely. His mouth was slightly open for him to breathe, mainly silent snores sneaking out at random times. His eye lashes looked longer and his hair was a ruffled mess. I smiled back at my boyfriend and snuck out of his arms the best I could to not wake him up.

Andy isn't a morning person at all, so luckily I was able to put some clothes on and sneak downstairs for breakfast without waking him up.

"Hey, how's sleeping beauty?" Dave asked as I walked downstairs. I laughed, "Still in her lair. Whatcha makin'?"

"Pancakes and eggs. Nikki came over late last night while you and Andy were fucking but she should be coming down soon. Grab a plate." He insisted. I blushed,

"Could you not talk about it?" I asked in embarrassment as I grabbed Andy and I a plate. He laughed, "What? Come on Kate, you know I'm just joking around."

"Yeah I know but it's weird!" I said, trying not to laugh. "Whatever, just get some food and eat."

"So demanding." I chuckled, sticking out my tongue.

*******************

"You're such a good girlfriend Katie, I would never save my food for Dave." Nikki laughed. "Wow, thanks." Dave chuckled. Nikki kissed his cheek and hugged him tight. "Yep, she's the best." Andy smiled, kissing my temple.

"I know." I grinned, kissing him back. "Too bad you won't see her for a good week after we tour in Eur-"

Dave was interrupted by Nikki hitting him upside the head, erupting him into an 'ow!'

"Oh yeah.." I whispered sadly. "Um, can I talk to you, Kate? Alone." Andy replied. I nodded, taking our plates and putting them in the sink, soon following Andy upstairs.

"What's up?" I asked. Andy sighed and sat on his bed, "I'm gonna miss you when you leave us on tour." He whispered. I nodded, sitting next to him and leaning my head on his shoulder.

"We just have to make the time worth while, right?"

He nodded, "I guess.."

"Andy-" I grabbed Andy's hands in mine and looked into his eyes, "Do you think it'll be weird on tour with the guys?"

"No, not at all, the guys love you! Why?" He asked. I shrugged, tighten the grip on his hands, "They're all so use to seeing me with Vic and now it's us..what if they think of me..differently?" I asked. Andy frowned, "Katie, they don't think you're a whore. They love you."

"I know and I love them all too but just think about it, if you were one of them, would you think of me that way? Honestly." I asked. He shook his head,

"Vic and you fought and he did some things to you or was going to that was wrong. We don't know if its all true but- my point is, they'll love you through anything, Kate. I know they do and they will. Trust me." Andy assured me, placing my head on his shoulder. I sighed, "I guess so, lets hope it's that way."

"It will be, besides, the guys may be partying so much they won't even notice were dating." Andy chuckled. I grinned,

"We should try to go clubbing or something while we have the time." I suggested. He shook his head, "No. Not after what happened last time."

I sighed, "Andy, I understand that what happened you couldn't completely control but you can't just run away from clubs and shit forever!" I chuckled lightly, still with a serious tone. He nodded,