Chapter 4

Camila's POV

I woke up and looked at the clock, 7:28 a.m. "Last night was wonderful," I thought. Taking a peek at Lauren, I smiled. She looked so innocent, laying in my arms. I kissed her forehead gently and played with her curls.

"Mmmm," was the sweet sound that came from Lauren. She slowly opened her eyes and kissed my collarbone, which drove me absolutely insane. "Camz, I could get used to this."

"Me too, love," I said as I scooted down so that way we were parallel. I chuckled softly, because we were touching parallel lines.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing, just me being my nerdy self," I replied. She smiled and closed her eyes and puckered her lips. "Does somebody want a kiss?" I whispered.

She nodded and I slowly pressed my lips against hers, kissing her gently. Warmth ran all over my body and I didn't want this moment to end. A piece of her hair had fallen onto her face and I softly tucked it behind her ear, pulling my face away as I did so.

"We gotta get up, sleepy head," I sighed.

"Ugh don't remind me.. BUT BUT BUT," she said loudly, "WE GET TO SKI TODAY AND SEE SNOW."

I laughed and nodded and kissed her cheek before I sat up and got out of bed, stretching. She watched me walk to my suitcase and started to sing something. I just smiled and picked out my outfit for the day, a long sleeve shirt and some sweatpants. What do people even where when they ski?

After we had gotten dressed, we ran downstairs for breakfast. It was still pretty early for us, so we were the only ones up. We turned on the TV and watched whatever came on. About 20 minutes passed and Ally came downstairs.

"Morning babes," she said. We both said good morning and I decided I was hungry so I went into the kitchen.

"Boo!" exclaimed Normani. I jumped and hit my head on the freezer door.

"MANI!!" She said sorry and kissed my hair on the spot that got bumped. After we ate breakfast we got ready. We all put on our cute outfits and got in the car.

Lauren's POV

"Sitting by Lauren!"

"Please do babe." I said in my sarcastic tone. Dinah laughed and sat down next me in the car. Camz sat on the other side of Dinah and she winked at me. Oh my God, I love when she winked.

Mani's mom starts driving us to our destination, none of us have ever been skiing before, so this should be fun.

"We're here!" She exclaimed about 30 minutes later. Most of us slept, but I just put in my earbuds and tuned out everything but the music. We piled out of the van and went inside the ski lodge place.

"Wooooow this is so cool," I slowly said,"no pun intended." I giggled at my bad joke. Ally had apparently heard it and laughed too. I smiled and Camila strutted over to me.

"Hey Lolo," she whispered.

"Hey Camz, why are we whispering?" I said quietly. She kiss my temple and giggled.

"Because it's secretive and you sound so sexy when you whisper." I blushed and she smiled at me more.

"Okay guys, this here is Layla. She going to be y'all's personal ski instructor," says Normani's mom. We gave her a big hello and followed her to get the equipment.

Things were off to a great start, we were all going slow but steady. Camila was a natural at it, of course. The girls and I watched as Camz was doing wonderfully, and then we all gasped.

"CAMILA!"