Chapter 2

Camila's POV

Since Mani's mom is going to stay with us, we had to share rooms. Lauren, Ally and I are in the master bedroom and Normani and Dinah in the other. Mani's mom got the 3rd room and we all decided that the 4th bedroom would be just there because none of us wanted to stay in there alone.

"Pizza anyone?" I ask as I run around the living room and kitchen. I just love food in general but something about pizza.. It's like an orgasm in your mouth, not that I'd know how that would feel, but that's how I imagine it feels.

"Mila chill out dawg," Dinah laughs as she sits down onto the couch.

"What she said, but I agree. Lets get some food!" Normani says like that guy in the Shoes video from a few years ago. We all bust out laughing at that, even her mom.

"I'm off to get pizza girls, stay safe. It's supposed to get really chilly tonight." We all nod and say thank you and she left. Ally pops in a movie and we all get comfy on the couches and carpet.

*1 hour later* Lauren's POV

"Ladies I'm back!" we hear halfway during the movie. Camila was the first to get up. She started putting out plates for everyone and was first in line to get pizza. I pinch her sides and make her jump, almost dropping her empty plate.

"Lo don't do thatttt," she pouted.

"I ain't even sorry," I laughed and winked at her. She smiled and grabbed more pizza.

After supper, Mani's mom went to bed and left us to watch movies. Dinah fell asleep during the second movie and we woke her up so she could get to bed. I was getting super tired but I didn't want to sleep yet. Ally drifted off and we ended up throwing pillows at her because she was snoring.

"I DO NOT SNORE YOU GUYS!" she screamed, or a hushed scream I should say. We all started to laugh but were afraid we'd wake Normani's mom. She told us goodnight and went upstairs. I eventually gave in and was awoken by Camila rubbing my back and saying to go to bed. I happily obliged and went upstairs and surrendered myself to the warm comfy bed.

A slight whisper in the night woke me up. Turns out it was just Camz snoring softly. She was oddly close though, but her body was keeping me warm so I didn't think much of it. Body heat, I guess. I'm pretty much the best cuddler in the world if I do say so myself, so I turned over and tried to drift off to sleep closer to my Camz, but fate decided differently.

"Lauren?"