"Not yet." Louis winked.

Louis was Jade's first, she has been his friend forever, and when Louis is in between girl/boyfriends she doesn't hesitate to be at his flat when he wants to let off steam. If you catch the drift.

"Hey Louis!" Eleanor chirped.

Now Eleanor isn't Louis' favorite. She throws herself at him, but he doesn't acknowledge her existence.

"Oh hey El. Didn't notice you were here." Louis smiled and Stan snorted.

Eleanor's smile faltered as Louis pressed the floor button.

When the elevator bell sounded and Louis stepped out and hugged Jade.

"Have a wonderful day, love."

"You too, you twat." Jade lightly punched his arm.

"Bye Louis!"

"Bye Elizabeth."

"It's Eleanor."

Louis waved his hand dismissively as he crossed the road to the school with Stan.

Same difference.

"Hey Lou." Stan nudged him while they walked around in the September air - which was surprisingly warm - while waiting for school to open.

"What?"

Stan pointed to Harry, who was walking onto the school property.

"Doesn't he have a car?"

"I don't know. Let's find out. Oi, Styles!"

Harry walked over to them, "Yeah?"

Louis never realized how deep his voice was for a nerd.

"Don't ya have a car?" Stan inquired.

Harry's eyes widened, before he stuttered out a simple, "Yes."

"Then why'd you walk?" Louis asked this time.

"It's a pretty morning..."

Louis nodded. "Okay...."

"Okay. See you in Chemistry..." Harry nodded at Stan. "And you in every class." Harry said to Louis before walking over to a tree.

"That kid is awkward. He is such a nerd."

"Stan, mate, come on. If anything he's a geek." Louis snorted.

"Lou, don't be a jerk." Liam warned walking up to them.

Louis sighed, "Always the sensible one."

Liam ruffled his hair, "Harry is nice."

"Geek is what he is! The definition for geek is a smart, anti-socialite, who is prone to be a recluse or hermit." Louis put in his defense.

Stan and Liam stared at Louis.

"How the fuck did you know that?"

Louis' eyes widened in realization. "I- I, uh... I don't."

"Yeah, because-"

The bell rang - to Louis' relief - and they filed in the hall.

People were pushing and shoving through the little corridor. Louis opened his locker to a picture of him and his ex. His ex, Hunter, marked out his face in the once cute picture. He rolled his eyes and tore it up. Hunter is a big baby, he knew Louis wouldn't stay, so why is he so hurt?

Louis set it in the plastic bag in the back of his locker.

He took out his yearbook and crossed out Hunter's face. That leaves 30 students out of 50 that he hasn't dated or had sex with. Is he a whore?