Time to wake up!

*Kara's P.O.V*

Aurora had been actuing strange since the night we face off against the alpha pack. Not strange in a good way either. She barely goes hunting with us, and she refuses to watch the episodes of Pretty little Liars with us. It may not seem that odd, but it is and it's starting to scare me.

After that night she lead us to her old home, we got settled in and signed up for school. It didn't take long for Luna to convince the idiotic principle to let us right in, no questions asked. We'll be starting tomorrow, which gave us a day to shop for some clothes. 

We didn't exactly pack bags for this little trip, but we do have plenty of money.  I hope I can get the girls out of bed to actually go shopping. It's really not that hard to wake up Luna, but I'll need back up to wake Aurora. If you wake that girl you better be prepared for claws and cussing. 

I put the last of the food on the kitchen counter before walking down the long hallways. The house was a decent size, perfect for three teenage werewolves. I made it to the last room and walked inside. The walls were a light mint green, while the furniature was a plain white. The walls were bare, but after a few weeks they would be covered with drawings and photos Luna has done. 

I walked up to the side of the bed and shoved her off. There was a growl before she popped up from the side and glared at me. "A simple, Luna wake up babe, would have been just as easy." She huffed and stood up.

"Ah, but it would have been less the fun." I smirked and grabbed a t-shirt from the floor, tossing it to her. "Come on I'll need help waking Aurora." I heard her groan, but follow me out of the room. We made it up the stairs and down the upstairs hallway. Aurora always chose the room farthest away from everything else. We've never known why she just had.

I shared a look with Luna before shoving the door open and peaking inside the room. It was completely different from my room and Luna's. This room had a large window seat with three large windows surrounding it. The walls were a plain white, but the cherry wood furniature made it look so beautiful. 

Luna sighed before walking over and shoving Aurora. "Get out before I tear your fucking heads off." Aurora growled, her voice very clear as if she had been awake for hours. I rolled my eyes and pushed her again. After about twenty minutes of coaxing her out of bed she agreed to wake up. 

I walked out of the room, leaving Luna to alone to deal with the angry girl. Once I got downstairs and into my room I grabbed the clothes that I got from a random K-Mart while Luna and I went hunting. I got dressed and went to the living room, taking a seat on the couch. Today was going to be a pretty normal day. I already know it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

*A/N* 

Okay so this is super short and boring. It's more of a filler, really. I'm going ahead and starting the next chapter, where I'll go into each girls P.O.V and threw their first day of school! So keep your eyes open! :)