The needs for life.

Wow their shelter looked good. Better than she thought. They also had the fire almost done, all Ren had to do was light it. Of course he used his magic to make the fire because that was easy. Now al they had to do was sleeping arrangements. It was big enough for, three but with a wolf? First, Emily got in them Ren in his human form. It worked. They tried with just mr. Wolfy and it creaked but held. Then Emily went on and it broke.

"Dang it" Ren cursed. He had changed into his human form. "Well let's get to work again. This time they reinforced it with rope they had cut. It wasn't really rope but it was tiny pieces of bark they had cut.

This time it held both of them good.

Emily was starving she was beyond starving. It was like your stomach was a well and it was bone dry for millions of years.

Ren went hunting and Emily found to types of berries black berries and (her favorite strawberries!)

When Ren got back he had one rabbit, one monkey, and a turtle.

"I think I'll have the rabbit... It's probably the closest thing to chicken haha" Emily laughed nervously. "Yes ma'm" Ren said. "You know you don't have to call me ma'm" she giggled. "Okay then hows princess" Ren's devilish grin came back. "your not going to stop are you "she said grudgingly. "No I'm not darling"Ren laughed.

That night she had gone to bed peacefully and woke up screaming because she remembered where she was. Alone in the wilderness with a supposed prince that had been turned into a wolf.