Chapter 14 - Storms A Brewing & Soon Passing

*Sakira's P.O.V*

I pouted slightly as I looked at all of the work I had to do. However, because I had plans with Kyo afterward, I had a strong sense of motivation!

I pushed up my glasses then put on my determined face. "Yush," I said as I began to speedily work with one thought in mind:

'I can't wait to see Kyo-kun later...'

*Ijuuin's P.O.V*

My mind wondered what to do about myself. I only had a little bit of work to do, which was to work on the next manga slightly. Meaning, I only had to add a few more details to it and voila! Fin!

I looked at my phone having the strongest of urges to text Sakira, but I knew he was busy today. I sighed as I thought about more things to do.

...

...

...

Nothing came to mind. Like, only thoughts of Sakira played it in there. I chuckled at how it felt like we were already together. I couldn't wait till he got off. I would tell him how I felt for sure.

I eventually heard a knock on the door. I walked over wondering who that could be, since, as I said before, Sakira is really busy.

I walked out to see Misaki holding two bags. One seemed to be food and the other looked like supplies.

"I came to deliver a few things," said Misaki as he smiled.

"Oh," I said. "Well, come in, I guess."

Misaki walked in and set the items on the coffee table. He then asked permission to look around, which I grant him.

"So," I eventually said. "What's this for?"

"The supplies is from the company," said Misaki. "Well, that's what they told me. Actually, I think someone got it for you, though."

I nodded my head as I looked at the supply bag. "And the food?"

"That's from me," said Misaki as he scratched the side of his cheek in a bashful manner... I bet Sakira could have done it cuter.

I chuckled at that thought. Sakira truly has made me fall in love with him.

"Thank you," I said with a small smile.

"W... Welcome!" Misaki stuttered out. Again, Sakira could have done it cuter, the stuttering that is.

I pulled out the food since I was hungry. I began to eat and smiled as it was just as I thought. Sakira's food is far better.

I continued to eat, and eventually finished. An hour or two had passed, and Misaki was still over. We had pretty much engaged in casual conversation the whole time.

I then looked up and automatically went over to Misaki. I pushed him down with a, "Look out!"

Just because I didn't have lovey-dovey feelings for him anymore, doesn't mean I couldn't protect him as a friend.

L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+L+o-V+e-l-O+v-E+

(~^▽^)~

*Sakira's P.O.V*

I hummed as I happily skipped over to Kyo's house. I couldn't wait to see him today.

I was in front of the building when I saw Usami walking hastily up some steps.

"Usami-senpai!" I called out to him as I rushed over.

"Huh?" asked Usami as he turned around and looked at me with shocked eyes. "Sakira-san? What are you doing here?"