The Kiss

IN THE MORNING...

Kirstie's POV

I bake some cookies for Mitch,Avi,Scott and Kevin. I put the cookies in the oven and let it cook. I straightly sit on the sofa and grab my phone, playing. ''Wow, you're super busy.'' Mitch said. ''Nah, I'm just wasting my time for playing.'' ''Will you play with me?'' He said giggly. I gave him a confused look. Then, a sound heard from my phone and I saw I lost the game. ''Oh shoot! I lost it! Damn Mitch!'' I sighed. ''That was my fault?'' ''OBVIOUSLY MITCH!'' I yelled. ''Kirst, that's just a game. But this time, this is serious.'' He said. He grabs me and hugs me tight. then we pulled it away. ''Mitch,what do you mean?'' Then I notice the the cookies are cooked. I turn off the oven and pull out the cookies and put it in the plate and to the table. Suddenly, Mitch holds my arm and and said ''Let's play a game.'' I don't know what he means. ''Wha-'' I said THEN he kissed me on the cheeks. ''Ugh Mitch, you're disgusting!'' I said as i wipe my cheeks repeatedly. ''But you liked it!'' Mitch said.

Then, Avi came up and grab a cookie from the plate. And he looks at us. ''Mitch, I saw you.'' he said while chewing a cookie. Then suddenly, Avi walk out to us. Then I stare at Mitch. ''Why did you kissed me?'' I asked him. ''I love you'' He whispered. ''I love you too.'' I whispered. Then we didn't notice that Avi,Scott and Kevin were watching at us. We just look to our eyes.

Then, he holds my waist and I put my hands around his neck. Then we kissed in the lips gently. And We pulled it away. Did I just do something wrong? I think it's bad. I want to ask about this but I know it's gonna be weird.

"Ugh, Mitch. I gonna go." I said as I walked away and went to Jeremy's house.

Mitch's POV

After we kissed, I think she didn't mean it. I shocked as she walk out in front of me.
"Ohhh, that hurts man." Kevin reacted. Then I turn around to look at them. "Excuse me." I said as I walk to my bedroom. I locked the door. And thinking about Kirstie. Wait, Why her? Ughhhhh... I change my mind. I gotta go follow and find Kirstie. I went out of my bedroom and hurriedly

Kirstie POV
I'm infront of Jeremy's home and I got nervous. I walked slowly and knock at the door. Then Jeremy opened it. "Hey" he greeted. "Hi" i said. "Come in" "thanks" Then we sit on the couch. "What's the problem kirst?" He asked. "Nothing. I just wanna talk to someone, like you." I said. "You seems you're on the problem, tell me please." He said. "I kissed Mitch, Jeremy." He shocked. "You kissed the gay person? Oh god Kirst, are you crazy?" "It's an accident. He said he loves me. But I love him too." I explained. "I don't know what I'm gonna say Kirstie." He sighed. Then Someone knocks at the door. "I'll handle it." Jeremy said. He opens the door and it was, Mitch. I saw him. I walk towards to Jeremy. "Jeremy, I gotta go now. Sorry if I bother you. Excuse me." I said. Then I walked away. Then go home, again.

Mitch's POV

I saw Kirstie walked away. She seems mad or disappointed. "Hi Jeremy, umm..." i said awkwardly. "I know Mitch. You gotta talk to her." He said. "Okay, sorry for that." "That's okay."

Then I go home and saw Kirstie. I sit beside her. "I'm sorry Kirstie." She looked at me angrily. "Just give me some space." She said as she went to her bedroom and laid down. I followed her.

"Please Kirstie, open the door." I said as I knock at the door loudly. She opened it. "What do you want?" "I'm sorry what I did to you. I know you didn't like it. I'm so sorry Kirstie." I apologized to her. "That's okay Mitch. I don't need to talk with someone. Don't disturb me." She said as she slam the door.

Kirstie's POV
He's apologizing to me. I don't know what to do. I think that's okay. I need to calm down. It's just an accidental kiss. Just forget it in my mind.
I opened the door and I saw Mitch was infront of me. I hug him tightly and said, "I'm sorry too Mitch." He hugs me back. "That's okay." Then, I raised my one eyebrow to him and I giggled. "Princess, can I kiss you now? A serious kiss?" He asked me. "Hmmm... it's up to you." I said. He quickly kissed me in the lips lightly. That kiss feel our love. We can't just pulled it away. it's so sweet.

After we kissed in 30 seconds,

Mitch's POV

Our lips pulled away. "Mitchie!" She giggled. "That's a sweet one." I said.
"Hmmm..." she said

"I have a question for you." I said.

"What?"

"Can you be my girlfriend?"

"Oh my god Mitch! Yes!"

A/N : That's it for now! Thank you for voting this! It's a great pleasure to me. If you have an idea of Mirstie story just comment below and I'll write it and give credits. Yay! LOVE Y'ALL!  IF SOME ERROR OCCURED IN THIS PART. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE STORY. I CAN'T SOLVE THAT PROBLEM. THANKS.