Going Home

Again pic ain't mine and I don't know who made it. Sorry. Enjoy fluffy rabbit babies.

"Hello, welcome Mr. Oxenstierna, Mr. Vainamoinen," said Sister Marie as she shook hands with Peter's soon to be parents. The smaller one, who Peter knew to be Mr. Vainamoinen spoke first,"Um, hello. It is nice to see you. Berwald and I just want to thank you for everything you've done for us in helping to find us a child. Is this him?"

"Yes. This is Peter. Peter come meet your new parents."

Peter walked up to them, and being the extrovert he is, was not shy at all. He bombarded them with questions such as,"Where do we live? Do you have any other kids? Do you have any pets? Ooh, ooh! Can we get a dog? I've always wanted a dog. Or a snake. Or an ostrich. Can we get an ostrich?"

Tino and Berwald seemed a little uncomfortable after being attacked by the boy, but laughed it off. Well, at least Tino did. "I'm sorry Peter, but I don't think we can get an ostrich. We do have a dog though. Her name is Hanatamago, but we call her Hana."

Peter's eyes lit up like Christmas lights.
He could barely wait to get to his new home. If only for the dog. Berwald spoke for the first time in Peter's presence,"T'no, we need to get home. We promised th'm we'd be h'me soon."

"Oh. Alright then. It was nice seeing you sister. And Peter, you can meet Hana and your uncles."

Uncles?
"What are my uncles like?"

"Well, we're not related by blood except that Lukas and Emil are brothers, and Matthias is your uncle and he's married to Lukas. Uncle Emil has a boyfriend named Leon who's a little strange, but we like him anyways," replied his new, shorter parent.

"Oh. Ok then. We can leave now if you want."

"Oh, I almost forgot. I don't know how though. I mean, how do you forgot to take home your newly adopted chil-"

"T'no. Relax."

"Right. Sorry. Come with us Peter."

And with that said, they walked out of the orphanage and got into Berwald's car.

~~~ time skip brought to you by the pineapples under your bathroom sink~~~

As Peter walked into his new home, he realized something. "Your house is so huge!"

"Well dear, it has to be that way with five, well now six people living in it."

Peter nodded his head in understanding, and continued calmly exploring his new abode with his parents as his guide. Until... He saw the dog.

Earth shattering squeals came from the eight year old when he saw the adorable fluffy white fur ball of cuddles. Hana ran up to him, jumped onto him, and started licking his face off. The dog took a liking to him instantly, and loved the attention that she was receiving from the child. Tino giggled after recovering from his initial hearing loss.

In walked an unamused Lukas who was of course curious as to where the screaming had come from and why it had happened at all. Tino quickly explained that this was Peter and that Peter liked the dog. A lot. Very much.

Lukas understood and was about to leave when a certain obnoxious Dane waltzed into the room. Literally.

"Lukas, babe! What's with all the noise?"

"What, you think that I made this noise. Moron. It was the kid."

"Oh. Wait, since when is there a kid?!?"

"Since now. Duh."

"Oh... Does Emil know?"

"I don't know. Probably not."

The man who Peter assumed was Matthias nodded his head yes, then left the room with Lukas at his side.

Had they really not known he was coming?

This place is strange.