Intro of Main characters

Hello all. This is my first ever writing. Inspired by few werewolves books i read, im writing this. This is a brief intro of main charectors.

Rayan knight. He is an alpha king. Yes he does have anger and other issues like commanding and demanding owing to his lycan lineage. But he is not ruthless or blood thirst. He is loving n caring. He is affectionate to people. He respects both warewolves and humans equally. Very charming and handsome. At the very young age of 18 he took the responsibilities of R Industries as his father passed away. He is a successful business man and the most eligible bachelor. He looks are enough to sweep girls of their feet and to add it his multi-billion bank balance and to top it up he is a self made man. His not to mess with me attitude carries an aura of arrogance which is very intimidating. He is waiting for his mate for many years now, but no luck! And as royal lycans have very less chances to have a soulmate owing to their receeding lineage, he is losing his hopes. But not to worry Moon Goddess have a beautiful gift for this kind n good hearted alpha king. But he has to pass many inner hurdles to receive it. Lets see is he able to get what he deserves or not!

Vrinda Takur. She is a 24 year old freshly graduated fashion designer. She lives in Mumbai, India. She just joined AR fashion house as an assistant designer. She got the looks to die for. Very gorgeous but simple too. She is a very sweet, innocent, kind hearted girl, rooted to indian values morals. The "typical Indian girl" we can say. But she is modren, independent ambitious girl too. She doesnt know that a huge suprise of her life is awaiting. We wait n watch how will she deal with it.

So, hows it? Please ignore typos n grammer errors as it wasnt rechecked. Give me your honest opinion about the story. Will post prologue soon.