How I became a Porn Star [2]

Chapter 2

13 year old Sean’s POV

I just turned 13 today; it was the year of 1999. On my birthday my older cousin Dylan thought it’d be funny to get me a porno video as a gift. I’ve been hiding it underneath my mattress ever since. I haven’t watched it yet… and I don’t know if I exactly want to. I mean the first time I had watched porn it scarred me for life. I mean it’s been a whole year since then, and after I had watched that video, it boiled up my curiosity, and so I’ve been researching about “porn”.

And along the way, I learned some other terms as well. Mostly all sexual terms. So I thought it was safe to say that I was the most matures boy in middle school. I mean I was the one who had the most knowledge on the subject. Now would I ever admit that to someone? Probably not. I think it has to do with the fact that I come from a very religious family and they would literally kill me and then I’d probably be sent straight to hell.

I learned everything you need to know about the basic sexual things like the terms “rimming”, “blowjob”, “hand job”, “69”, “Eating out”, “masturbation”, and “jacking off”… I also knew a little bit over 30 different sex positions and I educated myself with Anatomy over the summer, I knew about a girl’s Vajayjay, and I knew where her Clit was and how to find a girl’s G spot. I also learned all about the different types of STD’s.

I don’t know… you would think all guys would know that stuff already, but not me. I lived a too sheltered life to know. And it’s not like I just know the basics, but I know like EVERYTHING about sex and porn. So much information that I feel like I shouldn’t know.

            I learned at least 5 new things a day. You couldn’t believe what you could learn just from the internet! I mean where else am I supposed to get the information? Not from any adult that’s for sure! I mean there are not too many adults out there who would be willing to teach a 13 year old boy like me, all of the stuff I had to teach myself. I don’t think they would have the guts to, no offense to them. I guess that’s what I get for going to a private school.

I can’t wait till I get to high school! I mean I’ll finally be able to go to a public school and meet so many different people. I know it’s only my first year in middle school, but I’m already tired of it. Everyone is just so immature, and I can’t get along with many of them, well except for my best friend Caroline of course. She’s the coolest and most mature girl I’ve ever met in my life. And it’s not just because she’s 5 months older than me.

She’s just so independent and easy-going. I told her about the night when I accidently watched porn, and she just stood there staring at me for the longest time, I think she thought I was lying, and when I reassured her that I wasn’t... she laughed at me… for at least a good 10 minutes.

Apparently she had seen porn before me. She always does things before me. The only thing that sucks though is that she had to watch it with her parents! I mean how awkward would that be?! I would never want to watch porn with my parents, that’d be the end of me. And what exactly am I supposed to say when it ends?

“Oh…that was cool….”

I mean seriously, there are just some things in life that your parents shouldn’t be a part of.

I was in choir class today, sitting down quietly to wait for my turn at the piano with Mr. Woods, and the weirdest thing happened. I couldn’t think about anything else but sex. It was just circling in my head the whole class time. I kept shaking my head to get the thought out, but it just wouldn’t leave. I probably looked like a lunatic to the people who were watching me do my head spasms, they probably thought I was having a seizure or something.