How I Became a Porn Star [1]

Chapter 1

Do all people usually try their talents in front of the camera? Despite the fact that many think privately they would like to become a male porn star, few have what it takes to get up in front of people on a working set in sometimes extreme heat, or cold, or other conditions and perform the way they do in their bedroom. We do have some clients who really have their minds in the right place to become a male porn star and have done very well and went on to work in other movies, but the majority of people in the adult industry enjoy watching or participating behind the cameras much more.

As for me, I have been in the adult industry for over 5 years now. My model name is Cole Torres, but my real name is Sean Carson.

Now you might ask, why would a porn star have a different name then his real one? Well you see,  multiple pseudonyms are utilized for a variety of reasons including legal constraints, the appearance of having more actors working at a studio, an actor's wishing to disguise how many films he is working on or that he is doing work for another studio, etc.

My reason was because for one I didn’t want anyone to know that I was in the adult industry to begin with. Oh yeah, I might’ve left out a really important detail from you guys, before I started in the gay porn industry, I was well…. What you would call a “straight” man. And so I made up the name “Cole Torres” so that neither my family nor my friends would ever know that I was doing it.

I guess you would’ve called me the type of guy who did gay-for-pay. Yes that might be surprising for a lot of you if you thought that guys who did gay porn were just gay, but some aren’t. In fact, there is a large majority of heterosexual men who do gay porn just for the money. Because in gay porn, you get paid much more than heterosexual porn. But you want to know why that is… because it’s more painful, ha-ha.

I mean, just think about it for a short moment, if two guys were making love to each other, where would it be? Now take another short moment and think about a man and women making love… do you see the difference yet?

Now I know you guys don’t want me to be talking about all of that, so I’ll just get back to my story, on how “I” personally became a male porn star.

Well you see, I guess it all really started when I was in 6th grade, 12 years old I believe? Let’s just say that I was really young, (mostly) innocent, and supremely naïve at that age.

So let’s see, if I was born in the year of 1986 that means that it was the year of 1998 when I discovered a little something called “Porn”. I remember it like it was yesterday…

---

12 year old Sean’s POV

 It was a Tuesday night, and I had 5 minutes before I would be called down for dinner. I was clicking away on my computer desktop, trying to learn the tricky ways of the internet. I have used this computer for games, AIM (for chatting and emails), and music. Mom and dad don’t like me using it for anything else really, because they say that there are bad things on it that they don’t want me to see, but I was thinking to myself the other day, what could possibly be so bad that would be on the internet?