Undercover?

"I've finally found you." a certain blond looked up at his position under a tree and was met with wrinkles. "It wasn't easy finding you, you know?"

"You've aged," Uzumaki Naruto told his old friend, with a look of nonchalance.

"You haven't." Isaac Netero retorted back, looking down at the once sleeping ninja.

"How many years has it been?" Naruto yawned out, as he slowly sat up against the tree he was resting on.

"About six years if I remembered correctly."

"Well, we can't really trust your memory, since your at that age to forget things." Naruto mischievously said, before receiving a chop to the head by a laughing old man.

"That may be true but I can still hear you-you know." the man said as he rubbed his beard, chuckling at the glaring 'teen.'

"And still can pack a punch." Naruto mumbled out before he changed the topic as he picked off leaves off his signature outfit; consisting of a white t-shirt, an orange vest, black pants, shoes that match the outfit (containing the colors of orange, black and white), orange headphones that wrap around his neck (with a black circle design on each side), a necklace with a crystal gem, and a hitai-ate wrapped around his left forearm. "Anyways, why were you looking for me?"

"I was wondering if you can do this old friend a favor." Naruto looked at the old man with a suspicious look.

"What is it?"

"It is just a small favor, come with me and I'll explain on the way," he said with a jolly "ho ho ho" before he walked towards a blimp not far away. The ex-jinchuuriki stood his ground, determined to not move before he hears what he wants to hear until the old man persuaded him skillfully. "There is also ramen inside if you are hungry."

It was almost instant that the blond was right beside Netero with a calm look on his face.

"So what is the favor about anyway?" ignoring the amusement on the old man's face.

"It's a simple task, you'll see." was all he said before they walked into the blimp, ignoring the people who were bowing to them, or to be more specific, Netero.

"If you say so," Naruto said boredly.

They then walked into a big room, that Naruto could only assume was Netero's office. There were books covering both sides of the room, a large window behind a desk filled with paper, pens and a laptop, a coffee table and a few chairs around it.

"Is there anything you would like?" asked a servant in a butler's uniform as Naruto and Netero settled into a chair across each other.

"I'll just start off with five bowls of miso ramen with extra chashu and a glass of ice water, that's it." the man looked at him oddly but quickly fixed himself as he turned towards the chairman.

"I will just have one please along with green tea." the man nodded before he left the room, closing the door to give them some privacy.

"So what do you want?" Naruto said, not wanting to jump around bush.

"Straight to the point, of course. I have been looking for you so you could help me-"

"With what?" he cut in.

"I was about to get there." Naruto sheepishly smiled before motioning him to go on. "As I was saying, I want you to go undercover in this years Hunter Exam."

"Undercover?"

"Yes, undercover. I have this hunch that this years Hunter's Exam will be interesting."

"Really?"

"Yes, when I was drinking tea this morning a stem was floating up right,  that must mean that it will be interesting." Naruto sweatdropped.

"Or that you'll find money on the floor." Naruto commented, but had a feeling that the old man was right. "I rather not old man, I was planning to go somewhere after this..."

"And continue on hiding?" the chairman stated rather than question, while Naruto looked away with a slight blush. "Who asked you?" Naruto murmured making his friend laugh.

"So I suppose you don't want to go to the Hunter's Exam?" he said in a calm tone.

"That's right!" Naruto said before he asked for more ramen.

"Alright, I can't really force you." Netero said as he stroked his beard in thought, before he called out for Mr. Bean, his assistant.

"Yes, sir?" a short green-skinned creature in a suit said.

"Please take Naruto to the place, and when you get him to a room, order...10 bowls of ramen for him." Naruto felt himself drool at the thought of free food, which lead him to not noticing the non-verbal conversation between the two.

"Yes, sir. Please come with me, Naruto-san."

"Surething!" Naruto cheered.