"You go girls I will stay. I'm tired from ride. And there is something I want to see." I said. And with that they run out off my room. I smiled to myself and started walking to attic. That used to be Francis's playroom. We had a lot fun in there. I walked in room and saw Francis.

"I am so sorry, I didn't know anyone was in here." I said little embarrassed.

"Do not worry, it's fine." he said with reassuring smile.

"What is that?" I said looking at thing he has in his arms.

"Is all of this yours?" I asked impressed, looking around the room.

"I make knives and swords, at least I'm trying to learn. I know it sounds ridiculous that future king does this." he admitted

"No no," I say, " I think it sounds amazing. Did you make all of these? Why?" I ask holding one in my arms and looking at others.

"I can't stop thinking that every man even a king needs to have some kind of skill." he tells me.

"I know what you think, you are going to be great ruler someday. But you think about some skills you didn't inherited. Right?" I ask with understanding.

"Yeah," he says shocked by me knowing this "something that isn't given to me and can't be taken away."

"My brother, well half brother Bash, he has so many. He wants to learn something, he learns. He wants to go somewhere, he goes. With my father's blessing. They don't worry about him dying so much that they don't let him live."

"Because he will never be king." I say and he nods sadly

"I can milk a goat." I say trying to light the mood. He looks at me and smile. "Impressive." he says and we laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Girls and me came in celebration and I saw Mary with some guy and Bash. I didn't want to interrupt so we went further. I catch Isabel looking at one of the guests and it looks like she has a crush. I have to make mental note to tease her later. Music started playing and I saw Mary and her girls dancing with each other. Me and Rosalie just looked at each other and we grabbed Isabel and started dancing with them. At the end of the song feathers started flying around. Me and girls looked around astonished. I catched Francis's gaze and lock eyes with him. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't look away. It was like some lure, I can't describe it. If Isabel didn't pull me away I think I could look in his eyes forever. I could just get lost in them.

"Rosalie is looking for you, hurry." Isabel said. And then we meet with Rose.

"What's wrong Rose?" I asked.

"Come on girls it's time for consummation." she said. And me and Isabel just looked at each other uncomfortably.

"You mean we are going to watch them doing, you know?" I asked little unsure.

"Yeah," Rose told us in duh tone"don't you wanna know what you have to go through with Francis?" she asked. My eyes widen at that. Oh my God I didn't even thought at that.

"No, I wouldn't actually." I told her trying to sound normal.

Isabel then jumped in conversation "I wouldn't want to watch that to. It sound intimate." And I was thinking because it is intimate. But I didn't say anything. I just nodded in agreement.

"Ugh you guys are such a wuss. I am going if you two change your mind I will be there." Rose said that and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in my room when I heard knocking at my door. I went to open and I find my sister there. She went in and we started talking about everything. She told me that she and Bash had a argument and that he thinks that Scotland is not good for France. I was really angry because of that but next thing she told me shocked me to the core. My sister was almost raped, I couldn't believe it. I mean they did chaught that boy but still. After about 4 hours of talking I had a feeling that we weren't apart at all. We started joking around when Rose came in.

"Hello Rosalie, why do you look upset?" Mary asked Rose

"It's nothing important don't worry, your grace." she said politely.

"How many times I have to remind you to call me Mary." my sister said to my best friend with smile.

"Sorry your gra-Mary." she said sheepish.

"Girls goodnight I'm tired and I'm going to bed." Mary said to both of us.

"Have good dreams sis!" I said

"You to little sis." she said knowing it annoys me to no end when she calls me little.

"Ohh, come on you are older 15 minutes. Stop calling me little!" I said with annoyance and frown. She just laughs and went out the room.

"So Rose wanna tell me what is wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Do you even know how big crowd was in consummation? I didn't even saw anything!" she says to me and I started laughing so much tears started to spill from my eyes. She looked at me in annoyance and then evil smirk attached itself to her face.

"I think that wasn't that much at all. Think about your and Francis consummation. It's going to be even worse then this. I mean that is future king and queen, everyone is going to want to see that." she said wickedly. I immediately stop laughing and I looked at her in horror. She is right I mean can I do that. It's going to be a lot people present. She must have seen my face and she regrets what she said immediately. She started saying that it's going to be fine, she was only joking. After some time she left and I went to sleep. I finished my first day at French court. I just hope everything is going to be fine. And with that thought I fall in much needed sleep.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•  That girls at picture above are Isabel and Rosalie

I really hope that you like story so far. I know there isn't many Francis scenes in this chapter but it will be later in story, I promise.