He shook his head and smiled.
Why is he smiling? It's creeping me out.
It is official Adrain is crazy.

~~~~~~Adrian POV ~~~~~~

I smiled. I finally know my mate's name.
I looked at her she was giving me this slightly annoyed look.
I ignored it and started to talk to her.
"So Lily tell me about yourself."

I then saw her face fall and she looked like she was remembering something.
She then gave me a blank look and just ignored me and went back to her book.

"Lily if I told you about myself will you tell me about yourself?" I asked her.

She completely ignored me didn't even look at me. I sighed "Lily," I said as I poked her side to see if she was ticklish. Instead of smiling, she made a cringing look, and then I remembered her bruises.
Idiot Adrian great now you made her feel more pain I angrily told myself.
"Lily I'm sorry I didn't mean to poke you." I apologize.
This time she looked at me with a curious look as if trying to see what I'm going to do next.
You will find out Lily.

~~~~~~~Lily POV ~~~~~~~
He kept on talking to me. I know it's rude to ignore him but I couldn't possibly talk back.

The class ended quickly after as I finished my book. I had a very tiny smile on my face as I thought about the book it was amazing. I would love to read another one of these romantic novels.
I grabbed my things and went straight to the library to return the book. I went straight to the Romance section and looked through the books to pick one.
I picked up one romance novel and right when I passed another section of books one book caught my eye.
I went to pick it up, it was a wolf story.
A long time ago when people believed that werewolves were real. It had tribal information and how they cared for their pack which was their family.
Curiosity got the best of me and I got the book as well so I walked out of the library with 2 books.
I went to my spot and opened the wolf book first. I ended up learning so much about this myth/ legend of wolf blood.

On how people believed that back then a human during the full moon would turn into a wolf. It had other details that would go on as the first person known to be transformed. The history seemed really dark. I felt sad for the characters, although, I knew this book was pure fiction.
It was a good book but in my opinion, I can't believe in such myths.
I don't believe that a human can just turn into a wolf and have power over others.
As I placed the book down I saw a shadow on me. I looked up to see that it was Adrian and Jake. I saw Jake look at my book and he went to pick it up.
Oh. Is today " grab Lily's books" day?

I see Jakes' eyes widen as he reads the beginning of this book.
I understood the feeling. It had many things that are unbelievable but it was a fantastic book.
I then see Jake and Adrian talking back and forth. To my surprise, Jake then sits next to me as if he wanted to talk to me.

I always liked Jake, he was nice to everyone he was also always at the library reading.
He smiled at me and return the book back to me.
I took it and I took out a paper and wrote: "Do you need something?"
I then handed it to Jake but before he could even grab it Adrian just snatches the paper out of my hand almost giving me a paper cut.

He then looked at Jak in annoyance. Jake than stared at him. The kept good eye contact with each other. It made it seem as if they were communicated with each other, but without words.

Jake then stands up calls him an idiot and took the paper to read it and smiled.
"No I don't need anything but if you don't mind can I ask a question?" He looks at me with curious eyes.
I then nod.
"Do you like this book?"
I nod he smiled "Do you believe in this."
I then shook my head I do not believe that humans could change into a wolf.
His smile fell.
Did I do something wrong?
~~~~~~Jake POV~~~~~~
I looked at Lily shake her head when I told her that if she believed in this.
Clearly, she didn't but it bothers me.
Poor Adrian, he left us to talk as he ran to get his mind of this.
I can't convince her I know but I would like to know more about the future Luna of that pack and how she thinks.

~~~~~~~Lily POV~~~~~~~
Jake had his thinking look on.
It was probably about the book.
Before he could open his mouth the bell rang. I gave him a sorry look and got up and started walking to my next class.
Nothing really happened after, Adrian didn't bother me again and now I was walking home.
I wonder if my dad will be home today.

I secretly hoped he left on a vacation.
Sadly when I opened the door I saw my dad kissing another woman.
Well, that answers my question on what he has been doing.
He was busy with her the whole day so he didn't bother me.
However, it was disgusting, we had thin walls and she was a loud moaner so I could hear it; all of it.

I couldn't find anything to cover my ears so I just tried to go to sleep. I fell asleep but I woke up by banging.
Yea, you could guess where they were now. They were doing it by my door. There is no way that I'm ever touching that door with my bare hands now.
I couldn't believe it and to help myself from going insane I grabbed a piece of a sponge and just placed it in my ear and it actually worked. Today has to be one of the oddest days I have ever experienced. I tried to tune everything out and slowly fell asleep.

Thanks for reading
~ZzzDreamZzz