"Oh My Ghad! I can't take this anymore, I'm so bored!" You threw a tantrum to yourself as you sighed heavily on the couch. You're currently on the living room, alone. The two haven't returned home yet, it was still three forty-five in the afternoon, Math time, the last subject and about fifteen minutes they'll be done. Thinking about the subject made you even more eager to go to school, after all it's your favorite subject. You wondered why many people hated the subject, probably because of the calculating problems and formulas and stuff...

"Ugh... I feel like breaking Kidou-kun's promise and just barge into our classroom... Yeah that'll make a grand entrance..." You giggled. "Nah, I'll probably just go to their soccer practice whether he likes it or he likes it.." You formed a ghostly smirk. "I'll be able too see Fudou-kun's stupid face again.." You muttered and got up. You've already gotten used to the pain, ever since grade school so why would you still stay even if you already had felt pain before? You slightly removed the bandage from your arm and saw a bruise and a small cut. "Heh, such cliche-ness..." You remarked before returning the bandage back to its original place and began walking out of the house. Luckily you know how to go to school from this place, despite not recognizing this place's location but you still managed to know how to go.

"Sorry Kidou-kun, but I'm going to practice wh--..." Realization struck you, why would you go to their soccer practice? You're not even joining the team, you even gave them a cold gazes and blunt expressions. Do you still think they would allow you to go back that easily? ".... Maybe I shouldn't go..." You mumbled and bit your bottom lip. You turned on your heel and went back inside Kidou's house. And as if on cue, your cellphone rung its calling tone from the couch.

~Sono kokoro wo kuroku someta no wa, Oi dare nanda yo?! Oi dare---- [Lost One's Weeping]

You immediately walked towards your phone from the couch and answered the call. "Moshi Moshi? Eh, Kidou-kun?.. What is it?" You asked as had a wondering look.

"Are you doing well, (L/n)?"

"Obviously Kidou-kun... I'm even tempted to go to your soccer practice!" You replied as you sat down on the couch. "And from such boredom, I even cleaned your whole house!" You exaggerated as you let out a huff. Honestly, you just cleaned some parts of the house.

"Seriously? That's unbelievable from a person who was so dull and blunt yesterday." Kidou replied from the other line as you heard him starting to pack his things.

"Hey-! Wait a minute... How did you get my number?" You questioned the game maker as you raised a brow. "I don't remember giving you my number.." You recalled everything, yup, you haven't gave him your number.

"A-Ah... Uhmm... I got your number while you slept last night, thinking I might have good use of it like for emergencies," Kidou answered your question as you hear him starting to walk around, probably about to change for practice.

"Is that so? Well now that I think of it, I might also need your number..." You stated as you walked to the kitchen and made yourself some plain strawberry jam sandwich. "Hey Kidou, is chicken curry for dinner okay for you guys?" You questioned after you took a good look of the ingredients in the fridge and on the cabinet.

"You're gonna cook? If that's okay with you then why not? I want to taste the blunt girl's cooking," Kidou replied with a small chuckle.

"Oh, you'll see how great of a cook I am, I may have maids at home but once I'm alone at home I only cook great dishes for myself~" You boasted with confidence, remembering the days when you were alone back then that you were so bored that you decided to cook some food..for yourself only.