Chapter 24: Things Are Definitely Better... Right?

Start from the beginning

Chad: Shit Yn. He groaned in your ear. He pulled on your hair then grabbed on your ass.

Yn: It turned you on, and you clawed his back arching yours. Fuck... You started to cum all over his dick. You whimpered and whined afterward squirming around.

Chad: Damn... He groaned then he came too. He pulled out of you.

Yn: You stared in his eyes and kissed him. The room was steaming with yall's lust.

Chad: He carried you to the bathroom. Turning on the shower. Not breaking the kiss.

Yn: You pulled away. I love you, you said holding his face.

Chad: I love you too. He pulled your face to his.

Yn: You were now forehead to forehead. You smiled like an idiot rubbing on his abs.

Chad: He kisses you passionately and lustfully....you two get on the shower for round 2.

Morning:

You woke up in a t-shirt and boxers. Chad wasn't beside you but you smelled food. You sat up your back hurt like a bitch.

Yn: Shit your said in pain. You got up walking to the bathroom doing all your hygiene.

You put on a half shirt with pink lips in the middle of it. You put on some pink and black cloud leggings. And your Tim's. You looked up in the mirror putting your hair in a messy bun. You looked back down thinking about last night. Then you felt arms snake around your waist and lips on your cheek.

Yn: You looked up and saw Chad. You turned around and kissed him.

Chad: You hungry bae.

Yn: Yeah

Chad: I don't even know why I asked. When the fuck are you not.

Yn: Fuck you Chad.

Chad: You said "Fuck me Daddy" last night. So shut tf up. He smirked at you.

Yn: Not funny. You put on a serious face. You squinted to see a picture passed his face.

Chad: Why don't you have your glasses on.

Yn: Its fine I can see. Who is that.

Chad: If you put your glasses on you could see. He dug in your bag and handed them to you.

Yn: I don't wanna put them on. You handed them back.

Chad: Put em on for me. He smiled at you showing off his braces then biting his lip as you slowly put them on.

Yn: You saw that it was a picture of you and him. You were in his arms looking up kissing him. You smiled at it.

Chad: You see that. He said pointing to the picture. What is it.

Yn: Us

Chad: Duh he said hitting you upside the head.

Yn: You pushed his chest giggling. As he drapes his arms around your neck.

Chad: That right there he said pointing, that's a Sexy Ass Couple.

Yn: Your sexy

Chad: And your beautiful

Yn: I wish

Chad: Your wish it came true bae.

Yn: Sure. Now lets eat I'm hungry

Chad: Come on

Yn: Wait. You said hopping on his back.

Chad: Your heavy, hope I don't fall down these damn stairs

Yn: Stfu and walk your ass to the food before it gets cold. Then I'll just push your ass down the stairs.

Chad: He laughed jumping down each step.

Yn: Stop jumping your scaring me bitch.

Chad: Your a bitch, with your fat ass.

Yn: I know I got a fat ass, but you gotta fat ass head. You asscunt

Chad: Not as big ass yours, dipfuck.

Yn: He put you down as he reached the last step.

You guys kept going back and forth until he reached the kitchen. When you saw who was cooking you gasped. You got mad all over again.

Chad: What's wrong Yn.

Yn: You were glad you had your glasses on so she couldn't recognize you. You couldn't believe he didn't know who his cousin was. Or who she was with. His cousin was.......

Votes

Comments

Please!!