News

Dipper was running through the huge halls of the palace after her stray cat nefera "nefera get back here!" She said while tugging on her dress to make sure she doesn't fall (she's the one in the cover) "nefera" she kept calling her name but nefera wasn't stopping until she ran into a room "nefera? What are you doing here? You should be with dipper" came a voice from inside the room and then walked out Maison, he was so handsome he has the same eye color and hair color as dipper but his skin was darker because he has been allowed out more than dipper escorted of course he was sure to get someone before dipper and he was excellent to tell if people were good or bad and would be a great pharaoh someday "oh hey dipper I assume this is yours" hesaid handing dipper nefera "oh yeah thanks Maison" dipper said shyly grabbing nefera it's been ages since they've hung out together at any other time except dinner which to be honest she sometimes skipped, dipper really missed those times when they could just run around the palace together but as time passed Maison had duties to attend with her father since he would someday become pharaoh and had no time for dipper anymore, "hey Maison" she said "yes?" He said surprised that her twin had started a conversation for once she had really become a stranger to him lately 'I wonder why' he thought "well I just wanted to know if you weren't busy after the ceremony tomorrow?" She asked getting hopeful "I don't know really I would have to ask father, why?" He answered and he was praying to any god that could hear him that she was going to say what he thought he was going to say he'd give anything just to hang out with his sister just like when they were kids and get to know her again even if it's just for a minute "because of you don't then maybe we could hang out together?" It came out as more of a question but Maison was super exited that she said those words "of course!" He practically yelled "really?" She asked in disbelief "obviously you're still my sister even if I haven't talked to you in years, literally" Maison said in his childish manor "great see you tomorrow then?" "Obviously" with that Maison returned to his study and dipper to her room while petting nefera "I somehow have the feeling that you went to his room so this would happen" she said while smirking at the cat purring in her arms.
###### time skip######
A servant had come to dipper's room telling her that her parents wanted to see her in the throne room immediately, she was confused why after all it wasn't her birthday usually her parents were to busy to see her especially when the worshipping ceremony was tomorrow but still she hurried trough the halls while trying to look presentable when she got there she was greeted by her mother, father, Maison?, and both of her grunkles or the priests all with serious faces, well except for her mother who looked about ready to cry and brother who looked as confused as her she instantly began to worry "what's wrong?" No answer "what happened?" Grunkle Ford stepped up to her and said "dipper you know that tomorrow is the worshipping ceremony to god cipher yes?" "Of course" I say "then you also know that sometimes cipher asks for a sacrifice right?" "Yes, but where are you going with this" said Maison, he was about to say something when Maison's and dipper's father cut in "dipper he's asked for you to be tomorrow's .......offering" he said in a soft voice and another word "w-what?" She said not wanting to believe this "come on you're joking right?" Maison said "I'm afraid not" said stan "but this doesn't make any sense why does he want a princess to serve him?" Said Maison seeing that his sister was far too shocked to say anything "he doesn't want dipper as a servant, he wants her as a queen, he wants to marry dipper" their father said and dipper couldn't take it anymore she ran to her room finally letting tears fall upon entering her room she just fell on the bed and cruised until she fell asleep.
=( man I'm cruel oh well it will get better.