Prologue

The two head priests, Stanford and Stanley Pines, were at the altar of Cipher on their knees facing a giant stain glass window with a triangle with one eye on it, listening to their god's demands for the next ceremony.

You see, Cipher is the god of dreams and war and has been protecting this mighty kingdom for dynasties, every year they would host a ceremony, sacrificing whatever soul the god demanded at the time.

The current pharaoh and his wife ruled peacefully with a pair of twins, the older being the heir to the throne, Mason, and their younger daughter, Dipper, raised merely as a fail safe should anything happen to their son.

The priests are the young twins' great uncles or grunkles as Mason likes to call them, they could communicate with cipher to receive warnings and demands from their god, but right now they're just listening to who he would like them to sacrifice this year.

Now don't freak out, surprisingly he doesn't want to have people killed, all he does is come and take the person lying on the altar to serve him in his dimension, in exchange, they are under his protection for another year.

"HER??!!" Stanley yelled, surprised by their god's choice.

"But why?" Asked Ford.

"Because she's special and I doubt anybody would miss her" He replied.

"I want princess dipper to be sacrificed tomorrow to become my queen" cipher said.

 "Yes my lord" Stan and Ford said in unison.

"Good, that will be all" said cipher.

Both priests looked at each other worryingly, they may not show it much but the truth is that the pharaoh and his wife love dipper just as much as Mason. And she was such a nice girl, but sadly she was born second, and the marks on her forehead deter some people from getting to know her, thinking it was a mark of bad luck.

They couldn't help but worry for what's to come.

Hello I hope you'll like this story, I do not own gravity falls or any of it's characters, just the plot and by the way if you want to help out with my writers block when I have them in this story comment what would you like to happen next who knows it may appear in the story
Bye