1- the girl I was

Emma's P.O.V
I was at the orphanage called
'Super kid orphanage' it was kind of a nice place, just I get bullied a lot.... I get bullied by Kate, Pattie, and Roxy. I dreaded this place so much, I would watch Ashleyosity to get my mind off it. I love Ashley, she is such a good gamer with her friends. But back to the basics, I knew I wouldn't get adopted. I've been here 11 years, and guess what I'm 11.....about to turn 12 on May 26 (wink wink nudge nudge).
The care taker didn't care about me, when I was gonna be adopted, Kate would say I hurt her and I would fake not doing it.... Then, our care taker Jenise would join in on the lie, though I was the real one getting hurt. I hated it, Ashley started a live stream so I started watching it. She said she was going to MY orphanage to adopt a child, that's when Jenise yelled for us to get ready for one of us to get adopted. I stayed in my holey clothes because nothing I have was better. I watched a few more minutes, then went down stairs putting on an heart necklace. When I got down stairs I went into the line and waited for Ashley to arrive. After about five minutes she arrived, showing here camera around the scenery. I started fangirling about me seeing my favorite YouTuber, she then looked at me then everyone else. I bet she won't adopt me, I mean I never get to eat, and I am scronny to the other girls. Soon Ashley turns to Jenise and whispers to her, Jenise then gives me a dirty look. Jenise then turns to Ashley and whispers back to her rashly, Ashley then shakes her head and walks to me.
"Hey, can I interview you?" Ashley asks me in a comforting voice. I slowly nod showing approval, we then walk to a private room for questioning.
"So what is your name?"
"Emma Crisis..." I said quietly
"What a cute name! Well what is your fav things?"
"Color-lilac purple, hobbie- drawing, writing, singing, gaming Youtuber- Ashleyosity
Song- Teen idle..." I answered
"Thats so cool! I can't believe you watch my videos!" She screeched
.......I can't believe my favorite Youtuber is in front of me I say in my head.
"Ya know what, I'm gonna adopt you!" She said
"With out interviewing anyone else?" I questioned
"Yep, because you are cool, and I now your background. I just feel an attachment to us too!" She said
I was full of joy! I didn't even pack because all I have is old clothes that are holey. So I stayed with Ashley while she filled out the papers and payed the full amount for child support. We walked out, Ashley about to Skype the guys (Garlianx, ChrisandtheMike, CarFlo.) Ashley told me to hide, I did as told, the call started. They all picked up
"Hey Ash, how was the adopting?" Chris asked
"It was horrible, none of the kids where that nice-- JK!!" Yelled Ashley signaling me to come out. I came out into frame, they all said 'awww' and I just smiled.
"Well guys, I am gonna head home." Ashley said closing the call.
(Ashley lives with guys) we headed to her car and went to my new home. I am so excited!

Hey guys! Asuna here!!! I am happy to start this new book, don't worry I will try to keep up with all my books. I am just happy to be starting all these books, don't forget I love y'all.
Don't forget to smile!❤
O(≧∇≦)O
~PurpleAsuna04