Chapter 8 Morning After

Next Morning ( Nicole's POV )
I woke up to Ethan spooning me and my head laying on his chest. I can't even explain how amazing last night was. I looked up at Ethan who was staring lovingly at me and said " morning princess." Ethan said as he kissed me and I kissed him back and this continued for about ten minutes until Ethan got up to make me breakfast. Seriously how did I get so lucky I think until I feel Ethan wrap his arms around me and tell me that breakfast is ready. Ethan made chocolate chip pancakes with bacon and toast as we eat Ethan says something that almost makes me spit out my food he says " I love you Nicole I have for awhile now but I felt if I would of said it a few weeks ago you might of broke things off and I didn't want that to happen I never want it to happen ever." I say " oh Ethan I love you to and I never want us to break up ever I'm yours forever I say with tears in my eyes." Ethan takes me into a passionate kiss we break the kiss and lock eyes. We stay like this for awhile when Ethan says " I want you to meet my family I want to introduce them to the girl who stole my heart." Ethan says with love in his eyes. " Of course I will only if you meet mine to." Absolutely baby girl now let's get you home." After we clean up our stuff and put it in Ethan's car we head to my house. Once we pull up to my house Ethan kissed me goodbye and said he'll call me later. When I get to my room I unpack my bag and go shower then watch Keeping up with the Kardashians for the rest of the day.