Chapter 10 Meeting the parents pt2

Ethan's POV
Today I meet Nicole's parents for the first time and I'm a nervous wreck. I'm usually a cool and calm collective guy. But not today. I get a text from Nicole saying to be at her house at 6pm I type ok and I tell her I love her and right now I go to make some Mac n cheese it's the only thing that I'm good at cooking wise everything else I try to make I burn. After I eat I go shower since i have an hour and thirty minutes until I'm supposed to be at Nicole's. After I shower I get dressed in some jeans and a plaid button down shirt and black vans. Then I slick my hair back with jell. Next I grab my keys and head to Nicole's. When I get there I ring the doorbell and Nicole opens it revealing her beautiful self . " hello beautiful I say and kiss her. " hello handsome ready to meet my parents ". Yes baby but I'm nervous ". Ethan babe you have nothing to worry about my parents will love you." She says. My baby always knows how to make me feel better. " well babe ready to meet my parents." Nicole says " yeah baby lets do it". Mom! Dad! Ethan's here  she says . Hello dear nice to meet you we've heard so much about you . Nicole's mom says " it's nice to meet you to ." Hello there son it's nice to meet you."says Nicole's dad. It's wonderful to meet you to sir." Enough with introductions dinners ready so I grab, Nicole's hand and we walk to the dining room I pull out Nicole's chair for her and then sit down next to her. " so Ethan tell us about yourself ". Says Nicole's father " well I'm 16 and me and my brother Ethan have our own YouTube channel and I'm a sophomore in high school. " well you sound like a nice young man what interested you in my daughter ." Well sir she's smart , beautiful , and has the most amazing personality and I couldn't ask for anything more in a girl."  Well you have my stamp of a approval son." Thank you sir that means a lot ." Well I'm going to show Ethan around the house." Nicole says . After Nicole gave me the tour of her house she showed me her bed room so afterwards we cuddled on her bed and made out for about an hour before I went home because I had to finish editing a YouTube video with Grayson but I didn't want to leave Nicole but I knew it was a matter of time before her father came in her room telling me I couldn't stay the night he doesn't trust me that much yet. So Nicole walked me to my car we kissed and said I love to each other. Then I drove away thinking about my beautiful Nicole until I heard a car honking and everything went black.