Interview with smileygirl1995

Username: smileygirl1995

Member Since: March 10, 2011

Works on Wattpad: One

1.       What inspired you to write your first book?

Umm, I don't remember if anything inspired me really. I had an idea and I just HAD to write it down.

2.       How did you come up with the title?

I thought about the story itself, the characters, and the plot and finally came up with: My Life as Adrianna Martin.

3.       What are your current projects?

Just the one story; which I mentioned above.

4.       Do you see writing as a career?

No. Writing is just something I do for fun. I love writing a story and seeing the reaction towards it.

5.       Who designed the cover of one of your books?

I do all my covers. I like having control over how it looks and what it contains.

6.       What was the hardest part of writing your book?

I think the hardest thing about writing a book is wondering about your writing. Is it boring? Are the descriptions too little, or over done? Does the plot make sense?

7.       Do you have any advice for other writers?

Just write what you want to write about. Don't start a story and ask the readers if it’s worth finishing. If it’s something you're passionate about, you'll write no matter what. Even if the story isn't getting much comments or reads.

8.       Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers before we go?

Umm, I'm not sure :/ I don't have anything important to say. Oh, don't forget to read my story! LOL, I'm just kidding 'cause you don't have to. No, really. I have one tiny thing to say though. When you comment on someone's story, try to be as truthful as possible without being mean. The writer is more likely to respond to a nice, but helpful comment than to a harsh one that doesn't convey anything of importance.

Comment or vote to support this writer, I’m sure they will appreciate it!!