The Boys

As the 3 boys continued to put Shaunte through hell, The began to realize that Shaunte was becoming light headed because her screams became less weaker, her attempts to break free became less weaker, and after awhile nothing had came out, no screams, no force, no attempts, all there was...was blood, just too much blood... all there was....was a life less Shaunte.

Roc: Shaunte isn't breathing guys!

All the guys rushed over to see what was wrong with her, but all they saw was a bloody, and a abused Shaunte. Guilt filled their hearts and their eyes. Crying? Yes there were a few tears shedded, because they realized what they have done. They abused and raped their old best friend that they practically grew up with.

Prod:Rachel will never date me now

Prince:She would never date you even if her life depended on it

Roc:Sadly instead of it being Rachels life it had to be Shaunte he blurted out with tears bursting out of his eyes. Once again all the guys started to cry

Roc:What happened to the old days, what happened to us and our friendship

Prince: I dont know but i feel horrible but i do wish we never fell apart, we had the best times of our life together. We need to make things right between us

Flashback

Everybody was at Funplex. They were all having a good time. Prod was with Rachel, Shaunte was with Ray, Amber was with roc, and Jazmin was with Prince. "Hey guys, Amber and I are going to go on the faris wheel." Roc yelled from across the building. The rest of us nodded our head in agreement. All the couples splitted up and went their different ways. Prod and Rachel were bowling, Jazmin and Prince were in the game room, Shaunte and Ray were roller skating. Afyer about 2 hours they all met in the food court. Everybody order what they wanted and they soon sat down. Everything was going great until Shaunte realized that Amber had a hickey on her neck. "Um Amber you have a hickey on your neck!" Amber quickly tried to cover it up but she was too late everybody saw and busted out laughing. "Seems like somebody got busy on the fais wheel" Prince exclaimed. Roc licked his lips while Amber was blushing like crazy. Roc whispered in her ear "Maybe we should really give them some to talk about." "Lets do it baby." They both dashed to the bathroom. "They nasty as hell" Shaunte yelled. Everybody chuckled to theirselves about the situation. "Guys I jope We last like this forever, all of us being friends together till the end. Agree?" Everybody stuck out their hands and on the count of 3 they shouted "Friends for life."