I Wonder

Ray pov

So I guess yall are wondering what happened to Shaunte, right? Well the guys have her and they plan on doing bad things to her. I went home because I just couldnt stand to hear those screams of pain and yells for help. It would hurt me too bad. I know shes in trouble but what can I do? They already are harming her in every way possible. Her punishment has already begun...and soon will the others. Just give it some time.

Shaunte Pov

urg! What happened?..... "Oww" I yelped in pain. I felt my face and it was all watery and such. I then realized I had been crying. I'm laying down and theres a figure in front of me pounding inside of me. "Ahhhhh, Stop, Please," I looked down and realized I was bleeding half to death. The unknown person slowly exited out of me. I felt somewhat of relief but somebody else inserts in me. I start to yell and do everything I can to stop this pain. Next thing I know is that I got slapped."Bitch shut the fuck up and let us finish" the voice sounded so familiar. I felt more blood gushing out of me. I'm starting to feel a little light headed Why is this happening to me?...........What is happening to me?

[Back To The Girls]

It's been an hour since Shaunte went to go to the bathroom. Everybody is worried half to death. "We should go see what happened!" Amber yelled breaking the silence. "No, We cant get hurt, Her time has come, Lets just hope she'll make it out alive" Jasmin said in a calm tone of voice. "I highly doubt it, but I do wonder"........

____________________________________________________________________________________

What happened to Shaunte.... What does Ray mean by the girls getting punished.......Why hasnt nobody helped Shaunte..What will happen to the other girls...

What do yall thinks gonna happen? I dont really think anybody likes this story so im confused on if I should continue or not....