Chapter Twenty Five.

Start from the beginning

"Niall. Do you like him?"

I nudged the sleeve of his hoody up higher, allowing me more access for my lips to trail up the inside of his forearm. Louis' long eyelashes were fluttering with the intimate attention he was receiving.

"Yeah, he's sweet." He spoke.

Anger washed over me. I gripped his thigh tightly, keeping him on the bonnet. My mouth pressed hard to his skin, sucking harshly at his words. My eyes stayed locked on his, Louis' lips parting in surprise and discomfort. He whimpered trying to break his arm free but I tightly held it to my mouth.

"Harry." He winced.

I released his arm seconds later. His fingers brushed over the red mark and he grimaced at the sore skin. Louis raised his head looking questioningly at me, not sure why he deserved such a harsh response. I felt my jaw clench as I leant into him. Small hands were placed on my shoulders but his attempts to keep me away proved unsuccessful. My lips brushed his neck before I spoke.

"Do you want him to kiss you?" I whispered. "Take you to his bed?"

He gripped my hand still holding his thigh, prying my fingers from him.

"Let me down." He huffed, moving his hand to press to my chest.

He slipped from the bonnet as I took a step back. I looked down at him, Louis' face expressing annoyance. It surprised me when he pushed me up against the side of the car.

"Ugh, God. You're so possessive and you overreact, Harry." Annoyance hinting in his voice.

I watched as he huffed, stomping away from the car across the tarmac. My jaw clenched, feet moving after him and round to the back of the vehicle. The boot was unlocked, carelessly chucking our bags in. I slammed it shut before swiftly walking in Louis' direction. Once I reached his small frame, my fingers wrapped round his wrist tugging him to me. I smirked, holding hiw body to mine. A sigh fell from my lips with the feeling of his back pressed to my chest. Louis squirmed slightly as I dipped my head down to his ear.

"He could never make you feel as good as I do." I whispered.

My lips made contact with the skin just below his ear, sucking gently. I loved to pleasure him. The feeling I received whilst watching him writhe with my touch was something indescribable. I wanted to hear him gasp and whimper. But I wasn't getting the reaction I desired to see this time. Even when I nipped at the warmth of his neck, Louis still remained stationary, refusing to give in to me. His resistance towards me made me chuckle.

"Let's see how long you can hold out, shall we?" I challenged quietly.

My tongue licked a hot stripe up his neck before my arm knocked his legs out from under him. Louis' wide blue eyes made contact with mine. My arms held him to my chest and I winked at him before walking over to the car. The back door of the vehicle was tugged open. I placed Louis down onto the dark leather. He reluctantly shuffled away with my close proximity as I climbed in, shutting the door behind me. I laughed, gripping his ankles, tugging him to me, Louis' body laid back on the seating. My hands rummaged in the bag of clothes I kept in the back of my car before tugging out a thick jumper. I folded it, Louis' body tensing as I leaned over him. I gently lifted his head up, placing the clothing under.

"I want you to watch." I whispered.

It surprised me how well he was doing so far. Louis' defiance not faltering for a second. But then again, I hadn't really started yet. My hands pushed his legs up so his knees were bent, allowing me to rest in between them. His own body was letting him down at this point, his arousal straining hard against his jeans. I could feel it on my stomach, but I wont let on for now.

"I know you like this."

I started to kiss down his neck, taking time to gently suck every now and then.

"Bet he wouldn't know you have a sweet spot just here." I whispered, before nibbling on the small area where his neck met his jaw.

I drew back smiling, his eyes were obviously closed as I carried out the lingering actions of my lips. But they flew open just in time to meet mine. He made himself appear uninterested, bravely holding my eye contact. His eyes widened slightly as I brought his hand up to my mouth, pressing my lips to the back. I fiddled with his fingers before sliding them into my hair. Louis knew if he made any attempt to play with the curls, I would win. I also knew he was dying to fist my ringlets between his fingers but he remained stubborn. I liked this game.

"I'll make you forget about him, Baby" I mumbled.

He intently watched me unzip his hoody to reveal his vest  underneath. The bottom of Louis' top was nudged up to uncover his stomach and his little snail trail. The softness of his skin was one of the many features I loved about him. I don't know why but it reminded me of how innocent he was. My head dipped, lips barely touching over the expanse of his middle. Delicate kisses were pressed to him, but the only response I received was a slight increase in breath. I smiled when my nose grazed just above his belly button, Louis subtly flinching, fingers lightly twitching in my curls.

I raised my head smirking at him. His face stayed emotionless. I moved forward to lean over him. Louis' hand slipping to the back of my neck. I placed my weight on one arm to the left of his head. My free hand hovered over his chest before my index hooked into the neck of his vest. I slowly dragged the material down lower, revealing more of his soft skin. My tongue wetted my lips as I stared down at him. His stomach and top of his chest exposed to me. But he still stayed frozen looking up at me. I smiled, fiddling with the pendent round his neck; he hadn't taken it off since I gave it to him. My teeth caught hold of the chain, playfully tugging at it before it fell to his chest.

"Mmm, you smell good." I moaned as I dipped my head.

My tongue darted out, leaving wet spots all over his chest. It was when I blew over the cool dots that his fingers slid back into my hair, tightly fisting my curls between his fingers. The beautiful sound of him gasping filled the quiet backseat. I'd won. Smiling, my face nuzzled into the crook of his neck. I playfully growled, lightly biting at his skin. His body flinched when my hand skimmed down his front, grazing over his stomach. The hold in my hair tightened as I attempted to pop the button of his jeans.

"Harry." He breathily spoke.

I didn't stop until my head was tugged up.

"We were talking about you...I asked Niall about you."

I stared at him for a second, taking time to absorb and process his words. My mouth opened to say something but closed moments later as I remained speechless.

"I don't want him." He protested.

Louis surprised me with his dominating actions. I lowly moaned as he pulled me up by my hair, my face level with his.

"It's only you." He whispered.

I smiled, resting my forehead on his, inhaling his trembling breath. Our lips continually brushed but we didn't kiss. Louis' words were something I'd never heard before. Despite the amount of people I'd been with, not one had told me I was their only one. My fingers entwined with his free hand, squeezing gently. When our lips did finally meet in a kiss my heart was thumping heavily against my chest.

I didn't want anyone else, it was only Louis.

-------