The First Unofficial Meet

Hello guys .... I am Keeni ..... I am not new here but it's my first MaNan ff ..... I am reader of most of the stories here !!!!! Some days ago suddenly this concept came to my mind and I decided to give it a shape of a story ... So I wrote the prologue in a hurry and asked the senior writers here .... As they gave me a green signal to post it I am posting it .... Here is just the prologue.... If you guys tell me to continue I will ... So here you go !!!! Enjoy Reading !!!!!

 Prologue:-

 Nandini's POV:-

 I was sitting in my cabin of nursing home drowned in the thoughts of all cases I am dealing with right now. Suddenly the ring of the extension broke my chain of thoughts. I picked it up, "Hello" "Hello ma'am a new client is here' he doesn't have any appointment. But he is telling that he needs to talk to you very urgent and you asked him to come to meet. So may we send him in?"The receptionist asked. "Yeah. Send him in. Let me check. In any case I will inform you." I replied. "Okay ma'am. As you say." Saying that she cut the line. After pretty 2 minutes I heard a knock! "Please come in." I said and He entered. A man in his late 20's with a very well built attractive figure, height probably 6 feet or above and the torso is muscle built. He was in his grey trousers, white shirt and blue blazer. As I stand up from my place he like a gentleman extended his hand for a handshake "Hello, I am Manik Malhotra", with a constant smirk on his face!

 Maniks POV:-

 I just hate Cabir. If he couldn't do anything he should have told me. But instead of that he handed me a card of his colleague. He told me that he is busy with his own clients and my case is so serious that being a friend he can't help me like a professional can. So he gave me the number and told that the girl is the current HOD of the psychology department and will treat me like her own. She is like a sister to Cabir and respects him a lot and what not. At first I paid no heed. Casually I reached the nursing home and approached the help desk. The receptionist was ogling at me with wide eyes and a smile. She was really not at fault and I was also not shocked as it was not a new thing for me! Being a famous businessman it was quite natural to be that popular and being handsome as people say it was natural. So breaking her dream I finally asked her, "Hey! Can I meet Dr. Nandini Moorthy? Actually I didn't have any appointment. But my friend sent me here, he is also a doctor here and I need to meet her urgently." "Sure sir" She replied immediately. Then there was a quick conversation between them and finally she told me "Sir, you can go inside, ma'am asked you to." "Thank You", replying her I went to the direction of her cabin. I don't know why I felt so excited to meet the girl, as it was so unnatural to get complement from Cabir. So I was eager to meet her. I knocked the door and she replied "Please come in." Her voice was so melodious that I was totally mesmerized by it, so I entered the cabin only to see an angle in her mid 20's standing in her simple but elegant white dress and no less looking than a fairy. With a milky white skin, sharp nose, and puffy chubby chicks and not to get unnoticed her pink luscious lips which did nothing but tempted me to kiss her there only. But I controlled my desire and thanking Cabir in my mind I entered with my well known attitude and extended my hand towards her for the introduction. "Hi' I'm Manik Malhotra" I started. "Nandini, Dr. Nandini Moorthy." She replied with a smile in her face. And our hands touched...

....... So how was it ?? Should I continue or not ??? People please suggestion needed !!! Waiting for the reply eagerly !!!!