**Chpt.3** Mr.Calvary

Sorry for such a late update on the story.): I apologize... Please read on the story has barely began and i have all kinds of twists and turns ahead that wont even be seen coming. Any advice would love to hear some.(: thanks(:

Enjoy the chapter.!

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Come in" a voice said harshly. I opened the door and went inside.

"Mrs.Valentine, I am haaving personal meeting with everyone in the building, so I will be asking you a few questions"

As I sat down in the chair and took a good look at the man in front of me, I was blew away. He was young, looked way to young to be a head master of a college at least, probably around the 28-30 years of age wich was extremely suprising. He was tan, muscular, and had beautiful silver and green eyes, and his dark . (PIC) hair. I felt like I was going to melt as he gave me a questioning look. Was I drooling? Oh, no im sweating.... Act natural paige.! Ugh dumb bitch....

"Mrs.Valentine, Is everything okay?" 

" Ugh. yes sir.." I responded clearing my throat as his enchanting voice snapped me back to reality.

"Okay, as I was saying, every student will be having a personal and private meeting with me. You have the highest standards showing records so I decided to let you go first."

"Yes sir"

" okay first question is, What is the lowest grade you have ever leveled.?" Mr.Calvary said confidently.

" One time in highschool I got a low B."

"Yes, yes, Next question, How long have you been looking to attend this academy?"

"Well this academy has always loooked interesting to me, also I knew it was big on the marine biology side. so probably since sophmore year of highschool."

After he asked a couple more academic related questions, he got a nervous expression on his face then slowly asked.

" Okay final question, Do you Mrs.Valentine have a boyfriend?"

Okay so that question seemed a little odd to me so in reply.

" huh what does that have to do with college?"

He seemed to be searching for the right words when finally he spoke.

"well we have a set of rules where... uhm... you cannot date or be dating your roomate," The state does not like us to room those partners together I assume. I mean I have no problem with dating, but it is just a required question."

I nodded at him still a little off.

"No sir, I currently have no boyfriend, or any relationship."

A wide smile grew on his face with a very suprised look. I couldnt help but ask.

"why do you look so suprised?"

"well A beautiful, and smart girl like you, to be single? especially with a body like that."

He smiled wickidly, then his eyes trailed off and went straight at my breasts. Feeling very uncomfortable I stood up, reached for Mr.Calvary's hand to shake it, but instead he lifted it to his lips and lightly brushed a kiss on my hand. I looked at him and shot a crooked smile. Then turned away and walked out the door. I could feel him watching me as I left. Was the head master seriously hitting on me? or was he just being over friendly?

I quickly walked back to my doorm and on the way there I heard quiet noise coming from the supply closet that I was passing, Is some one hurt? OMG.... Ewwww. Noone was hurt, I knew as I relized those sounds, the screams were moaning. Gross.!!  " JAKE HARDER!!! "

As I was very disgusted I decided to just keep moving down the hallway. Im on floor A. doorm 54.

I turned the corner. 48,49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56.. I kept walking then relizing I had just passed my doorm. I had still been a little confused from Mr.Calvary to the moaning in the closet. Im a little shooken up and distracted at the moment.. I backed uo to doorm 54, and went inside. Then I walked over to my bed and just fell on it. Now that I remeber when I first walked into the school when we were getting our books a very handsome guy named jake was 3 people in front of me, then later I had seen this girl practically eating his face. Wtf?

So from the face eating to sex in a closet... Wow! Man must have game, or must be a player for this to be the first day.

Sorry for such a short chapter I did not have much time to work on it.(:

SO WAS MR.CALVARY HITTING ON PAIGE? OR WAS HE SIMPLY BEING FRIENDLY?

WHO IS JAKE? AND WHY WOULD HE BE HAVING SEX IN A CLOSET? IS THIS HIS GIRLFRIEND? IS SHE A ONE TIME RIDE? OR MAYBE HE IS A PLAYER?

I GUESS YOU WILL JUST HAVE TO KEEP READING TO FIND OUT! .(:

Comment!>(:

Subscribe!>(:

Vote!>(:

Share!>(:

Thanks lovies for reading I will try and update soon.(:

Love ya.  :*