School wide prank war

Prologue

"My name is Eva Jacobs ." "To tell you the truth I am adopted my parents did not take care of me when I was little." "I am kinda upset that they didn't care about me but I am used to it now ." Cause it makes feel free that my adoptive parents chose me and other peoples parents are stuck with there child.

" I like to sing and dance I also like acting ." I am 17 years old I have black curly hair ,and tan skin and also a red Lamborghini oh and a red and black Ferrari . (my parents are rich which is a bore sometimes . )I love being myself but sometimes I can act like other people cause I can impersonate people with sounds and I'm very good with disguises.Like the school's most popular girl named July got it because I knew she was sick over the weekend so on Monday I dressed exactly like her and broke up with her boyfriend and threw july's promise ring he gave to her at him so it could have the real effect on him . The next day she came to school and she did not know what had happened between them , it was hilarious.Because she had always been a big bully to people. I am what you would call a pranker and am good at what I do ,I even get paid to prank people sometimes. It's amazing I haven't even got caught yet .