.93.

Dean smiled and pulled his new boyfriend closer. "I love you cas" he smiled into his neck, making castiel sigh. "I love you too dean" he smiled at the thought of using those words.

Dean yawned something softly and un-audible. "What was that?" Castiel asked looking down into deans sandy blond hair. "Your my supernova" dean whispered into Castiels ear as he dosed off silently. Castiel smiled and yawned, dosing off himself.

____

Castiel awoke to the sounds of his phone ringing inside his pocket. He groaned grabbing his phone and answering it. "M'hello?.." He asked groggily as he rubbed his eyes and yawned. "No we didn't have sex!.." Cas whispered/yelled as he looked at dean wrapped around his waist and smiled. "..he fell asleep.. Yeah.. ill call you later.. Hey what time is it again?..2AM!?.. Ugh okay bye." Castiel hung up the phone and put it back into his pocket.

"De.." Cas smiled shaking dean gently. "De wake up." He whispered into his boyfriends ear softly. "M'cas.." Dean groaned tiredly. "Yeah I'm here." Cas replied sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"What.. What time is it?" Dean yawned rubbing his eyes. "2AM" cas replied standing up and reaching his hand out for dean. Dean took it and was pulled up to his feet. "My friends house or your place?" Castiel asked smiling. "Mine." Dean replied picking up the blanket from the ground and holding it close as he kept his eyes shut.

"You need to guide me.." Dean smiled softly. "And whys that?" Cas responded sassily with a hand on his hip. "Im to tired to open them." Dean pouted. Cas rolled his eyes and took deans free hand abidingly before guiding him through the woods like before.

"Can you drive cassie?" Dean asked softly. "I don't want to crash the car." He added with another yawn. "Yeah yeah whatever just get in." Cas replied waving his hand and getting in the other side of the car.

Dean managed to get inside the car and shut the door loudly. "Hey watch the merchandise." Cas sassed back closing his own door laughing.

"Can you watch over me angel?" Dean asked leaning on the side of the cars window. "Of corse dean, always." Cas replied starting the car and driving off into the dark night.

_____

For those that didn't know..

su·per·no·va
ˌso͞opərˈnōvə/
.
a star that suddenly increases greatly in brightness because of a catastrophic explosion that ejects most of its mass.

A Supernova may, for a short time, out shine an entire galaxy of a hundred billion ordinary stars. It is thought to leave behind a highly compressed neutron star.