Don't Let Me Go- Marcel Styles

-Grace P.O.V-

The next day, school was the ususal. Everyone was hanging out in the courtyard just talking.

"Hey Grace ! Come here" She yells from the otherside of the courtyard. I walk over to the table and theres the Jocks . "Hey Grace" Zayn says giving me one of his smirks but i just smile at him.

When the bell rings I walk to my first class with Zayn. "What are you doing later on?" He asks and i shrug. "Uh i don't know yet" I say giving him a smile which he returns.

As I walk into class, zayn takes the last seat and im stuck sitting with Marcel. I take my seat and look at Marcel, He's just playing with his fingers and looking down .

I look into my backpack trying to find a pencil but there is none. I sigh and look at Marcel

"Hey can I borrow a pencil?" I ask and he hands me one of his pencils. Moments later the teacher had walked in and started a lecture about something . "You guys will be partnered up for this project" The teacher says and everyone starts complaining. "I'll be picking your partners And its due next thursday, so be prepared" She says grabbing her list and reading it. As everyone gets there partner, she looks at me and smiles. "Grace and Marcel" . My jaw drops and everyone laughs . "we won't be working on these projects in class so you'll need to figure something out with your partner and thats why im giving you time to talk with each other right now and the topic is about bullying " She says sitting down and everyone starts talking.

I look over at Marcel and he still hasn't looked up. "So Marcel do you have any ideas?" I ask, but of course he had ideas but i think he's shy to talk. I look at him and he shakes his head no. "Um we can work on this project at my house today if you wanna get an early start" I say and he glances at me and nods. "We can walk to my house after school today" I tell him and he nods again, not looking up.

As the bell rings i give him back his pencil, grab my stuff and walk out the door. "It must suck to be working with Marcel" Zayn says and Niall tags along . "He is smart. So it wont be that bad, atleast i'll get an A" I say and they laugh. "There go's marcel" Niall tells zayn. "Loser" Zayn yells at him and knocks down his books. He kneels down and starts picking it up.

As everyone walks back to there classes, I walk over to Marcel and help him pick up his books.

"You shouldn't let them treat you like this" I tell him and he shrugs.

"I-im U-used to it" He stutters and gets up fixing his glasses . "Still. You need to stand up for yourself" I say handing him the last book.

"T-thanks" he says ackwardly ."Will I'll see you after school" I say and he nods walking away .

So much for that.

*After School*

"So where you going?" Zayn asks. "Oh Im gonna go home" i tell him not wanting to say im going with Marcel. "Oh Okay, see you later" He says walking away.

After walking out of campus, i see Marcel with His books in his hands standing alone. "Ready to go?" I ask him and he nods.

When we get into my house my mom comes out of the kitchen . "We have company! Are you my daughters boyfriend?" Shes ask and he turns red. " Mom! No he is not. Were here to study" I tell her and she smiles and walks back into the kitchen . "Lets go" I say and lead the way up to my room.

"So this is my room" I tell him and he stays quiet walking inside . I grab my backpack and get on the bed. "You can sit on the bed if you want" I say and he sits on the edge of the bed. "So lets get started".

I take out my pencil and notebook and he does the same not looking at me. "Your gonna have to look up you know?" I tell him trying not to sound rude. "Y-Yeah" He says and slowly picks up his face.

"Will the topic is about bullying and i think its a bad thing" I say which makes him laugh quietly. "Your laughing!" I tell him and he smiles but it fades.

"Why do you let them bully you like that?" I ask quickly. I didn't want to ask him that cause i knew he would not talk about it but it slipped out.

He looks away. "I don't want to talk about it" He says without stuttering. "Look im sorry i didn't mean to ask that. it slipped out" I say and he nods getting up. "Where are you going?" I ask him while he grabs his books. "H-Home" He stutters again.

Before I could say anything he's already out the door. Nice Going Grace .