Dont Let Me Go- Marcel Styles

~Grace P.O.V~

After school everyone decided to go to a party at 8 pm. It was only 5 so I still had time .

For two hours straight I watched a movie, yeah it was boring but I had nothing better to do. Finally it was 7 and I decided to get ready.

I put on a red mini dress with some heels and did my makeup. This time I straightened my hair. It looked better and I liked it. I pulled out my phone and had a text from April.

'From:April

Were waiting outside!'

I grabbed my phone and ran downstairs. "Be back later mom" I said walking towards the door. "You better not get drunk or you'll be grounded!" she said and I nodded. I walked outside and ran to the black vehicle.

Zayn smiled and opened the door for me, I thanked him and got in. "You look hot" Zayn whispered into my ear but I ignored it. When we finally got to the party it was packed.

"Come on" zayn says and grabs my hand leading us into the party. Already I could smell the Alcohol and people were grinding on each other. Zayn hands me a red cup and take it, I usually don't drink but it is a party.

I take a few sips which turn out to be alot and my head starts to spin. I lean into the wall and take more sips. "I think you had enough" zayn says trying to take the cup away but I push him away. "I-im fine , just need some A-air " I stuttered and walked away.

On my way out I kept bumping into people and apolagized. this is why I never try to get drunk. ugh.

I decide to take a walk so I take off my heels. While I was walking I could hear people arguing. "Your such a dumbass" Someone says to the other person. I look closely to see who it is and it's Marcel. he just stands there not saying anything. "Dickhead " The dude said and pushed Marcel to the ground and walked away.

For some reason I found myself walking over to him. Probably cause I was drunk . I just hope I don't do anything I'll regret later. "H-Hey" I stuttered, the fresh alcohol still inside me. He looks up and looks back down. "W-what are Y-you doing here?" I ask but he ignored me.

I throw my heels onto the ground and set next to him. oh God, please grace don't do anything stupid. "M-Marcel answer me!" I say tugging on his shirt while laughing . "Y-your d-drunk" He stuttered and scooted away from me.

He gets up and I stop him before he can go anywhere. "hey don't leave!" I beg. Yup I'm still drunk, when will this end! I wish I had control over myself but I don't. the alcohol does.

He moves a little bit away from me and I get up way to fast that I almost fell over but he catches me.

He pulls away and fixes his glasses.

"Y-you n-need to go" He says and looks away. "I-i know" I tell him.

I grabbed my shoes and started to walk away but my drunk self had to trip over my own feet and fell. "Y-You O-okay?" He asks nervously and I nodd. "b-bye" He says and leaves and I do the same thing.

by now I had calmed down and walked back to the party. "I've been looking all over for you!" Zayn yells. "Can you please take me home?" I ask and He nods. We got into his car and He drove off really fast. "slow down or I'll puke in your car" I say and He laughs. "Here's some gum, it might not take away the smell of alcohol in your mouth but atleast it won't smell that bad" He says handing me the gum. I grab 3 of them and hand it back to him. "So where were you Grace?" He asks. I really didn't want to tell him I was with marcel but then again I was drunk.

"Walking around" I say and He smiles.

When we got to my house , He helped me get out of his car and into my house. I take off my heels and tiptoe upstairs , when I finally get into my room I change into something comfortable and fall asleep.